New Home Whole Tank Photo

ENOUGH! Bloody hell, i hate it when this happens. Say your point, then ignore everyone, please! Though I do have to agree with Phoenix in that Ludwig has stirred up trouble on a fair few threads now, so I see why she got mad. But let's just ignore those who want to cause trouble and concentrate on the important things here. this section of the forum is so nice and friendly, and we all help each other out. Let's get back to the subject in question, which is Liz's new home for her betta. She certainly doesn't deserve her topic to turn into a slanging match!

ok here it is, ludwig im sorry for saying what i did

ace im sorry about the thing with ur age

sheesh

He's Gorgeous Liz.

You seen all the Fish in @ MA yet, Spent soooo Much in there this morning.

ok here it is, ludwig im sorry for saying what i did

ace im sorry about the thing with ur age

sheesh

Phoenix-baby.... Throughout this whole issue, I said what I meant, and you were entitled to say what you did...... Honestly no need for oppologies..... I'll just be more careful in future ... not to provoke.

DSCF1944.jpg

he is colouring beautifully,photos dont do him justice! he is quite funny he hides behind the plastic weed and then rushes out flaring! My son just tried to take a photo but he wouldnt come out of hiding for him!

DSCF1944.jpg

he is colouring beautifully,photos dont do him justice! he is quite funny he hides behind the plastic weed and then rushes out flaring! My son just tried to take a photo but he wouldnt come out of hiding for him!

Geez!! Liz2 is he in that all by himself..... Lucky fish.... Give him a bumble bee goby or two for entertainment....

I actually got the tank on impulse it was in a half price sale. I might move him later and put a couple of pretty tropicals in there...

Most reactions

Back