New Filter

Its up to full speed. got the pump in front of it too.

Are the fish settling down yet, would of liked to add some salt but you have snails.
Can you put them somewhere else.

I have a bucket of dechlorinated water but its a completely different pH, and I have MTS and lots of little ramshorns. I'm gonna stay away from salt I think.

I'm losing a danio for sure. Still no improvements.

How far is the ph out if it's only by two add it.

To be honest at the moment there nothing to lose, just add it gradually every few hours so it not going to swing the ph fast.

Be back in half an hour hang in there, not much more else to be done really, only doing small water changes with the ph being out.

Thanks Wilder. I think I'm just going to try and sleep. Will of course let you know what the outcome is in the end.

Ok lynz781 keeping fingers crossed for you, good luck.

did a 50% water change at 4am this morning. Now there are a few belly up. I think I'll do more water changes.
Two neons dead, one pristella tetra dead. The rest are really critical too. As for snails it's hard to tell if the are dead or not. Most of the malaysian trumpet snails that came up for the night, never really returned to the sand. So they are probably dead too. Sigh..........

I know how you feel watching your tank die, mine did it early this week, its really upsetting I know, but if the worst happens dont give up on the hobby, hope you dont loose them all.

Bless them R.I.P.
Must of been some chemicals on them sponges do you use furniture polish inside the cabinet.

No I definitely havn't polished in there in a while. I think it must have been the new filter and I guess one old sponge wasn't enough to support them.

Ok, how are they doing now.

Bad. Still wobbly and tilted to one side. Snails not moving.

Most reactions

Back