New Betta Incoming

drn_lvs_lnt

Reaction score
Had my first foray into using aquabid.com about a week ago. This guy caught my eye.

fwbettashm1325733002.jpg

Was a little expensive (three times what my current CT cost from the LFS), but I couldn't resist the colouring on it.

Opinions?

It should be arriving from Thailand shortly, and luckily, the trans-shipper lives in my city so I can do a direct pickup.

Verynice, Is he a over halfmoon? becuase he kind of looks like it.

Absolutely gorgeous! I've found a few on there I've really liked...have been so tempted to order one.

He's a beauty do you know what breed of hm?

Hmm I was going to bid on a pair called black fire males but ended up not in the end. They both looked pretty similar to yours. It's on the first page I think? Of show us a pic of your beautiful betta thread. :good:

that male is gorgeous! such a fab colouring, don't think i've seen another like him. Great buy indeed! loads of pics when he arrives

Well, unfortunately, this fish won't be joining my community tank.

Today, two weeks after the auction's close, I was informed by the seller that there is a "new trans-shipper for Canada."

After emailing said intermediary I was told that the "new fee" would be $45 dollars (2.5 times the previously arranged amount). As this is 1.5 times the price of the fish itself, I consider it more than a bit of a rip-off.

Here's hoping the seller is a professional and refunds me promptly.

-edit. Oh, and the plan was to ship at the end of January (almost a full month after I won the auction). Not exactly swift business.

A gorgeous betta love the shiny colors! To bad about the price change though.

Most reactions

Back