Never Get Tired Of A Fish?

yea my anoying pleco..:(
he uproots all my plants and my christmass moss "thats tied wiht over 20' yes 20' of fishing line to a rock" is allways floating around my tank in the mornings. ahhhhhhhhhhhh. hes nocternal so i never see him and that sucks.

~ srry about spelling

Honestly, no... they continue to show more of thier personality and quirkyness ;-} Even the ones that I thought would be boring surprise me with new things here and there.

I'm not really bored persay....i want to start new tanks however...but i still live with my parents and that puts a damper on things.

I have too many fish.. I actually got sick of a severum attacking my other severums... so I decided to sell it! Someone is coming to pick it up tomorrow..

That's what happens when you attack your so called friends.. I get sick of you and send you to someone else..

lol

No, not atall. I have grown extremely attached to all my fishy friends, and couldn't imagine life without then now.

I want to get rid of my golden algae eaters. They are useless when it comes to cleaning the tank, bug the other fish and are just too big. Other than them, I love all my fish. I wish I had a bigger tank, because I'm overstocked. But I can't help it... I love all my fish and want them to be happy! :D

I can't say that I'm tired of any of my fish. I do however think about what my tanks would be like without a few fish since I'm limited to what combinations I can have due to compatibility.

I bot 3 rummy noses and 2 of them had diesd , so i only have 1 , i cant add( i bot another barb as a replacement , cuz rummy nose r very hard to tcare of and didnt want to risk more deaths) more cuz my tank is full, im gonna upgrade it soon to a 55 gallon , but i wish he was back in the petstore to have some buddies to swim with :sad:

I sometimes think that I'm a bit tired of my platies - especially when I get a few more unwanted baby ones with odd colour combinations (I've separated the males and females but there's always a late developing male that catches me out and then the girlies store the sperm for later :crazy: ).

But then I sit and stare at them for a while and feel guilty for thinking that - lots of them are really pretty (my favourite at the moment is a pale tangerine one with black fins) and they're so perky too. I know this is a stupid thing to say about a fish :p but they're so good at swimming! They can come to a dead stop from fast forward and can just as easily go into reverse. The only other fish that come close are the young angel fish.

i dont get fed up or bored with my fish as such, but i find i tend to always watch the new one and ignore the other ones. Im not very interested in my harlequin rasboras because they get freaked out whenever i walk in the room and hide in the corner. My bumblebees are my favourite, they get the most attention :D

Most reactions

Back