Nannypetals

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Hey Nanny

I know you use this forum and lurk on here.

4 emails and you send out crap. get it sorted please, Never had this problem with you before so why now all of a sudden.

I will not hesitate to make your name MUD

wow! this sound serious

sorry to interupt this topic but i noticed your pic and was wondering what floating plants are in your tank

many thanx from a nice e-mailer :lol:

Hi i had loads of problems with nannypetals myself he basically blackmailed me to leave positive feedback if i didnt he said he wouldnt give me a refund, even though i didnt recieve the plants. He also never leaves feedback, im suprised hes still allowed to sell on ebay the amount of people whos been complaining about him recently. I will never buy from him again.
btw he doesnt answer emails, i went to his website and contacted him through there aswell as ebay.

lee

Whats nannypetals user name on TFF anybody know, can't remember it off hand. Might be useful if we knew that at least.

maybe you could tell us what the problem was with nannypetals and warn us all before we buy from him

Maybe it would be fairer to let 'nannypetal' a few days to reply and maybe put up some defence before digging his/her grave.

There are a lot of gripes about ebay sellers (of which I am one of although not with anything aquatic at the moment) and it can be a very 2 sided story most of the time.

One example:
I sell snooker and pool cues. I often get
'the case arrived damaged' and I reply
'can you send me a photo' and they say
'I have no digital camera' and I say
'can you return it to me then' and they say
'I'm not paying anymore out, I've already paid a shed load once'

More often than not (with my customers) they have already given positive feedback, because the case or item arrived intact and they have broken it themselves.

I am quite lucky in that the items I seel are of reasonably high value and I pack the really well

i.e. £150 snooker cue and Ext + £50 Case

I have had people come back to me trying to get money back for their cue saying it broke when I was playing, which knowing the pool / snooker circuits roughly translates as I got drunk and broke it, or I got into a fight and used it, or I lost my temper and snapped it over me.

I am not in any way trying to lay the blame on customer or seller, just let the seller have their say before a blanket boycott happens on what might be an isolated case.

I would like to point out that I have a 100% positive rating over the whole period I have traded on ebay (which I don't do now due to the flood of cheap chinese imports especially in things like snooker cues.

Andy (CorkinCues)

I have had good and bad experiences with nannyspetals, they take a while to send the items(in fairness it does say may take 28 days on the auctions) and never answer emails.I didnt get feedback the last time I used them and only got feedback for the item I got before then when I purchased the last one.The items have always been of good quality though.

DO NOT USE NANNYSPETALS

I bought some plants in early January and only received a part order. I've sent numerous emails, to which I got no response, and put the items in dispute with paypal, which did provoke an apology and undertaking to send the missing plants. 3 weeks after the promise of plants, still nothing. He has to end of the week to respond before I escalate the claim

he basically blackmailed me to leave positive feedback if i didnt he said he wouldnt give me a refund

I gave postive feedback on items received and left others blank. He then gave me positive for all (quite rightly as I'd paid with 5 mins of buying). Then I left negative for others after a month of no responses.

BTW, he (eventually) stated that he didn't have the missing plants I ordered but was still listing them ("aponogeton natans - 39 available") on ebay.

BEWARE

Yeah, He's just been ignoring all emails and messages thru ebay.

All the Plants arrived So dry and Wilting and is a state of Melting. Just chucked in sandwich bags with no moisture to them.

Never had this problem with him before and even defended him in a previous post about his service.

I have given him enough patience.

just had to escalate to a claim through paypal as despite the fact he promised to make good my order at the beginning of the month I've still had nothing and heard nothing. My original order was 2nd Jan so he's had plenty of time to sort it.

Most reactions

Back