My Tanks...some Of Them Be Round!

your tanks and fish are amazing :drool:

Thanks Josh :D

I've just managed to get some more pics of my DPs.

Transferring all the girls over and such like took ages but it was well worth it. They seem to enjoy follow my leader at the moment and one of the males is so tiny compared to the girlies :lol:

Here's a few more pics for my tanks diary...
Spot the puffs
dp6.jpg

I am fascinated by the brilliance of male wrinkles
dp3.jpg

The tiddler
p1.jpg

The sideways glances are just classic and always make me laugh
p2.jpg

See how the male in the background has much more mellow markings compared to the female at the front?
dp5.jpg

p4.jpg

p3.jpg

:D

I love all your tanks and Variety! i wish i could have more then just the one tank....but the boyfriend complains about all the plugs, electric bills, water spills..... the list goes on!!

You must spend a lot of time cleaning those tanks! but the look great!!!

:kewlpics: They are super pictures Jen, and I'm glad to know the snails have gone to such a worthy cause :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lynda

WOW never seen this thread before

I never usually get that impressed by the pics on here but those tank set ups are fabulous. I could do with you giving my tanks a make over!!!

Awww......... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: The new boy does have some spectacular wrinkles :lol: I bet your girlies are really excited about their new bigger home and new boyfriends.

What kind of plant is that biggish one, it looks like marijuana :blink:

You must spend a lot of time cleaning those tanks! but the look great!!!
It sure takes time...I'm just off to do the weeklies in a mo :lol:

:kewlpics: They are super pictures Jen, and I'm glad to know the snails have gone to such a worthy cause :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lynda
Lynda, the snails won't last five mins...they've been hunting them down for ages :lol: ;)

What kind of plant is that biggish one, it looks like marijuana :blink:
It's a silk plant :lol:

I must say, making space for so many tanks has given me the chance to try and create different looks in all of them :D I still want more tanks and am gutted I haven't got space for the old dwarf puff tank anywhere else at the moment -_-

Just an update...

this is the next in my collection of tanks
ube3.jpg

watch this space for the transformations :lol: It's going to be a nice home for my DT betta :D
gc5.jpg

gc6.jpg

bt1.jpg

I've also updated my brackish tank. It needs more plants in it which will occur this weekend...

from this
9-1.jpg

to this
05.jpg

02.jpg

Hated the nasty plastic plant with a passion so I am happier now. The bogwood's gone so hoping the water will brighten up a touch now :D

Im still totally envious of that brackish tank :)drool:), Please give it to me :p

omg...by far the best picture post ive seen! 5 stars... :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

i think you got me to buy a bio orb
Thankyou :D :blush:
Biorbs are good tanks if you ignore the Reef One crappy instruction (goldies CAN'T live in these tanks no matter what they say!) and stock sensibly :D

Im still totally envious of that brackish tank :)drool:), Please give it to me :p
Hehehehehehehe - NO! :shifty: :lol:

More pics now the biube's set up and being speedy cycled with mature media...

Tadaaaaa..
c7.jpg

Biube and Arc together
c6.jpg

Future occupant
c9.jpg

c8.jpg

c5.jpg

c2.jpg

c4.jpg

c3.jpg

:D

Hi Jenny
What plants do you have in your brackish tanks for the F8's? I just cant seem to keep anything alive other than the fish and some moss balls!!

Hi Jenny
What plants do you have in your brackish tanks for the F8's? I just cant seem to keep anything alive other than the fish and some moss balls!!

[whisper]They're silk plants Haylea[/whisper] :shifty:

I had the same troubles...low lighting in the tank didn't help the valis I had even with the plant substrate under the sand, so they just melted away. The java fern 'plants' I had went black as they turned out to be individual leaves that never really rooted and the anubias just went yellow. My marimo moss balls are doing absolutely fine, but I couldn't stand the tank looking so fake with an awful plastic plant I had int here for awhile. I found the silk plants and the mangrove root ornament and decided to go for a total change.

I'm going to add a few more silk plants to finish it off :good:

Most reactions

Back