My Tanks...some Of Them Be Round!

Nice pics! :good:

Pic of the month:

DSCF1245copy.jpg

Made me laugh. Dunno why!

Andy[/quote]

reminds me of the scene in independace day where the old man flies his plane into the bottom of the alien ship!
[/quote]

should edit the pic with the phrase im going to get you

nice pics

cheers dane

Lmao, its looking at it as if stunned. lol its speechless

that big tank is phenomenal and is it a nightmare to clean?

The F8 tank or the community tank?

The F8 tank is fine to clean tbh. I still struggle with brown algae blooms every now and then, but apart from that, the double filtration helps enormously and I do weekly 50% water changes and maintenance without fail. This helps to keep the tank sparkly and the inhabitants happy.

I have a Fluval 3+ running in the community tank but am waiting delivery of an Eheim external as I feel it needs better filtration with the tank being fully stocked :D

I'm having a change around at the weekend with my multies going in to a nice flat bottomed tank instead of the giant biorb and some DPs are going in the Biorb with even more filtration and modifications to it :good:

The F8 tank or the community tank?

The F8 tank is fine to clean tbh. I still struggle with brown algae blooms every now and then, but apart from that, the double filtration helps enormously and I do weekly 50% water changes and maintenance without fail. This helps to keep the tank sparkly and the inhabitants happy.

I have a Fluval 3+ running in the community tank but am waiting delivery of an Eheim external as I feel it needs better filtration with the tank being fully stocked :D

I'm having a change around at the weekend with my multies going in to a nice flat bottomed tank instead of the giant biorb and some DPs are going in the Biorb with even more filtration and modifications to it :good:

Hi Jenny

I have just noticed you say you have a bit of trouble with brown algae blooms.. How do you stop this? My Brackish tank is a nightmare. I have to take everything out every week to clean n now i have the silk planks it is even harder cleaning the leaves..

Thanks

Here it is...

another NEW tank...
25L acrylic cube with built in blue led lighting
Empty as yet as I have no idea what to put in it :lol:
blu11.jpg

the cat's wondering where the fish are
blu10.jpg

my view from my pillow...black background to follow
blu9.jpg

blu12.jpg

As said, no idea exactly what's going in it as yet apart from a whole load of mature sponges to get it fast cycled :D

where did u get the clip on light from? ikea? i need one :good:

Tank looks like it was destined to be a Dwarf Puffer tank im afraid :(, but the good news is you get more dwarf puffers :D

Wow i want some of them blue lights, would they work on a 6ft tank, if so where do i get them and how much would it cost me :drool: all your tanks are amazing, great pics as well :good:

So did I :lol: :rolleyes:

Corey01 I got the light from my LFS :D

Ace of Spades why the :( ? The tank's getting pygmy cories and chili rasboras in it. I have 5 DPs already and that's plenty :lol:

Victor Meldrew the lights are built in to the tank...actually glued in place.
You can get moonlight leds on Evilbay though that look just as effective :D

Wow! I would only dream of having all these tanks! lol

Good job!! Must be a lot of work! I am still finding more and more work for my single 75 litre tank! lol but I love every minute of it! :)

Thankyou :D

I'm actually shutting some down to start on a marine project :drool:

I can't believe I am doing it but needs must. Can't spread myself too thinly now, can I? :lol:

The baby biorb's gone, the Arc tank and my betta are off tomorrow to someone on here, my 30L biorb will be shut down when my multies go to someone else on here in 2 weeks time, and I'll be making their tank into a cardinal tetra zone with the fish from the biorb. I'm also shutting down the biube for now and will keep them all for future re-use :D

I could never lose the F8s and the DPs and the community tank will stay as well as the new cube for now. It's freaking me out but I must do it :lol:

Thankyou :D

I'm actually shutting some down to start on a marine project :drool:

I can't believe I am doing it but needs must. Can't spread myself too thinly now, can I? :lol:

The baby biorb's gone, the Arc tank and my betta are off tomorrow to someone on here, my 30L biorb will be shut down when my multies go to someone else on here in 2 weeks time, and I'll be making their tank into a cardinal tetra zone with the fish from the biorb. I'm also shutting down the biube for now and will keep them all for future re-use :D

I could never lose the F8s and the DPs and the community tank will stay as well as the new cube for now. It's freaking me out but I must do it :lol:

Remember im watching you and that F8 Tank :sly:

Erm what are you doing with that moonlight tank, how much you want for it?

Moonlight tank? The cube?

I've just put my pygmy cories and chili rasboras in there :D I'm keeping that running in the bedroom :lol:

You can rest easy that the F8 tank is staying put. I couldn't sell my 'babies'! I loves them toooooomuch :D

Most reactions

Back