My Tank So Far

that's a juwel 180?

if you got spare money you could invest in an external filter which are miles better and rip out the built in one. giving you more space :) also if you get a more powerfull one you can use it if you upgrade to a bigger tank :D

Forward thinking!!

ops also what is your stocking plan? A nice pleco and some Corry cats would love that sand!!

Will check out prices for external filter but not a priority at the moment :)

Not sure in which order but so far on the list of fish is:

Peppered cory
Clown plec
Tertra cardinal thingys
Probably a few guppies
Need to research yellow malawi as they look nice
?
?

Would love a pim pictus but I get the impression it probably eat the cardinals and anything else that size :(

Will check out prices for external filter but not a priority at the moment :)

Not sure in which order but so far on the list of fish is:

Peppered cory X 6-8 lovely fish
Clown plec GREAT CHOICE, I have one and he's so hardy Ima get 2 more
Tertra cardinal thingys LOL yes a shoal would look very pretty
Probably a few guppies - I wouldn't, but its your call, they breed a lot, they are also fairly weak most of the time
Need to research yellow malawi as they look nice - I know nothing about these just watch they don't eat your tetra, don't think to be honest it would work, either its a malawi tank or its not, if you get me
?HATCHETFISH?
?
Tanks lookin lovely :good:

Would love a pim pictus but I get the impression it probably eat the cardinals and anything else that size :(

the yellow malawi you are talking i think is the electric yellow (Labidochromis caeruleus)

if so than they wont be suitable for a community tank. they must be put into a malwai tank with lots of caves and other african cichlids. even though they are considered the least aggressive of all malawi cichlids they still shouldn't be put into your aquarium.

Most reactions

Back