My Small Tank & It's Residents

Stephensd30

Reaction score
Here's a picture of Willow (violet goby) & Cookie Monster (ACF). For right now they are tank buddies until I get my other tank cycled. Willow came to me in a fresh water set up is about 2 years old. I"m not sure how old Cookie Monster is but I sure love his personality!

Attachments

• Tank_overview.JPG
    Tank_overview.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Cookie_Monster.jpg
    Cookie_Monster.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 20
do you kno that ACFs are pretty aggresive and need a 10 gallon tank?

dnt hav an acf but i hope willow gives him space.

Yeppers, as soon as it is ready he will be relocated to it and Willow to my tank at home. This is far from the ideal set up, but I don't know anyone near with fish...I've asked around and I sure am not taking them to lfs (aka Wal-Mart) to keep for me.

I do I have a 20 gallon cycling at work to move him too. I recently bought it because I still want a tank at work. I had my big one up there, but when I lost all the fish, I took it home where I'm doing a fishless cyle there with it. They are really getting along well thus far. Cookie Monster has surprised me by not messing with him....thank goodness since the 30 gallon one is cycling too. I had a major tank disaster when I purchased from my friend. I lost all of the fish except those 2 fellas.

wow! a goby can fit in there. I never knew...

Well, he's in there Ninja, but it is far from the ideal set up for him. He needs a much much bigger tank. I would never recommend putting a goby in such a small tank. They get large and need a large tank where they can swim and not be bothered.

Most reactions

Back