My "senior" photos

damn julie your hot if you lived in ohio id be calling you :) im about to graduate, less then a month to go, oh and beatiful horse, i have two of my own, a arabian and a paint... maybey we could go riding sometime, you like riding bareback?

Freshmike is going to kill you for saying that!

He'll attack like a pitbull... furious and relentless..... grrrrr :grr:

:lol: :lol: You guys crack me up, y'all give warnings out - Chris hardly needs to do any work, you guys take care of it! Makes me feel special though. :p

Theemon - Thanks for the compliment, and congratulations on your upcoming graduation! :D Sounds like you have great horses too, Arabians rock. :flex: I do ride bareback, all the time actually. Partly because both my horse and I love it, and partly because I'm too lazy to saddle up!! :*)

Julie U are BEATIFUL, Its hard to believe that ur in college u look like a 15 year old. :)

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS FLOWERS :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

U look very cute, and I love that horse :wub:

U are SPICY :lol:

Anways very nice pictures, Would u dump FM and live with me :unsure:

J/K :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I better run away now :blink:

:RUNS AWAY FROM FRESHMIKE:

55gallondude said:
Julie U are BEATIFUL, Its hard to believe that ur in college u look like a 15 year old. :)
*snort* I hear that all the time, I hate it. :p I know I look young and I'm sure I'll appreciate it when I get older, but for now it's just plain annoying. I'm almost 19! Grr! :grr: :lol:

Thanks 55. :*)

Gorgeous.....
Gorgeous horse too. I grew up on a ranch raising horses.

Before coming to this forum I had the misconception that only weirdos and ugly people liked fishes. I have to say, I've been proven wrong again and again. So many good looking ladies that love fish. I got into the right hobby :hey:

No kidding she is gorgeous. Way to point out the obvious guys. :lol:

Oh and StanTheBetta.....I thought the same thing....kinda funny huh? :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back