My "senior" photos

HeatherSweetness said:
I think they both look pretty good julie. That horse is so gorgeous. I wish I had a figure like you do,I'm jealous! :p :lol: :)
Figure? Where? I don't see a figure? :p A few of my friend's like to call me the buttless wonder! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliment on the horse though... I can't ever hear enough of those. I think she's gorgeous too. :wub:

Thanks for the compliments guys... :*) If I weren't so self-conscious, maybe I'd post more pics from time to time. It certainly gives me a confidence boost.

freshmike said:
wuvmybetta said:
awwwww,julie :wub: You're just too cute :D
You hittin' on my girl wuv? :grr:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so kidding......(unless you are...... :grr: ) :lol:
:*)

I've been known to flirt with the ladies before :shifty:

Hey if they're hot they're hot, what can I say :dunno: I call's em as I see's em :hey:

Awwww....what can I say? Can't blame ya! :D
...if only a picture could show just how beautiful she REALLY is..... :wub: :*)

I love you Julie. :flowers:

Calm down guys, its only a photo! :p ;)

Nice pix julie. What course are you doing in college?

Fresh mike sooo sold his sole to the devil No ifs, ands or buts about it. and julie ... WOW .... *speechless*

I DID NOT sell my shoe to the devil..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• hawk.JPG
    hawk.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 71
:lol: :rofl: Wuv, you crack me up!!! But I must say, I always knew you thought I was something special... ;) HEHE! Thought if I had to be honest.. I'd have to say the same of you... *cat call of her own* :D :look:

Will - I'm actually going to a two-year college right now and getting an Associate of Arts degree. Then I'm going to transfer somewhere... I haven't decided because I am not positive what I want to do yet! It'll most likely be in Aquatic or Marine Biology.. hehe, fitting right? :p

I can't believe you took a picture of your shoe :rofl:

It's a nice shoe by the way :wub:

:grabs shoe and runs:

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! MY SHOOOOEEEEE!!!!!

hey julie,
just wanted to say yer pic is pretty and i love your horse. she's adorable:wub:
i wish i could've had mine taken with my horse, but alas :rolleyes:

:D pandora

Most reactions

Back