My Rabbit, Clover.

steppy104

Grarr
Reaction score
She's a real cutie. ^_^ Crazy, but cute.

First, heres one I edited of her, cause it looked like she was doing the dr. evil thing.
drbunny.jpg

Lazy days.
Clover3.jpg

Just so lazy.
Clover4.jpg

Spider mans famous upside down kiss.
clover7.jpg

Just getting into trouble. Nothing new.
clover8.jpg

Ummm.....MY cage?
clover9.jpg

Curious...
clover10.jpg

He won't mind if I move in, right?
clover11.jpg

No. Seriously. Bug off. I'm sleeping.
clover13.jpg

I have more, but I still need to upload.

EDIT: Heres more. :)

Not drunk! I just kinda missed the couch when laying down...
100_0245.jpg

Damn all this hay in my way...Wheres the good stuff?!
100_0259.jpg

It's a ball. Of grass. Can you say "heaven"?
100_0263.jpg

Mmmm.....
100_0278.jpg

Mkay now, wheres my ball of GRASS?
100_0279.jpg

Do you ONLY let clover out when I'm trying to sleep?
100_0330.jpg

Really.....I don't need a room mate.
100_0359.jpg

Pleeeeeaaase can I stay with you?
100_0360.jpg

Hey....Umm....You gonna finish that?
100_0410.jpg

*giggles*
100_0413.jpg

Why does the dog get better sleeping accessories than me? I'M CUTER!
100_0418.jpg

I wonder how I can get into trouble today....
100_0419.jpg

Ehhh....This is MY bed...
100_0421.jpg

No, seriously.....Get off my bed.
100_0422.jpg

Enjoyed looking through the pics, the rabbit so cute.

wow amazing how a rabbit and a dog can sleep together if that was my dog the rabbit would be dead lol

great pics! we have a house rabbit, but its not allowed around the whole house just has its own room (maybe just a room rabbit then? :lol:)

Thanks guys. :)

Lmao. Clovers only allowed in the living room, and only on our watch. We let her out a couple times a day, and she's really getting to be a brat about it, throwing fits when we put her back away. lol.

And yeah, her and Blue get along, and we have to remind Blue now and then that he can't play rough with Clover. He gets so excited sometimes when she dashes around, he doesn't always understand he can't treat her like just another dog. lol. Clover don't mind though, she has no fear of him at all, as you can probably see.

It's funny though, she has this strange fascination with the dog cage. She'll go in there and rustle up the blanket, push and pull it, dig it, or just lay down in it. I think she thinks it's her second little home. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7yAhr6eL3k

Actually, theres a vid of her playing push n pull in the cage. lol

nice rabbit and dog.

how old is blue and what breed is he he seems a great dog.
i cant trust my two dogs with a rabbit lol cant imagine the mayhem that would happen lol.

I think Blue is about 3years or so. Not too sure really. I lose track of time. Lol.

He's a catahoulan leopard dog. ^_^ Thats not what the people who had him told us, but he sure doesn't look like a australian/german shepard mix. Someone suggested he might be a catahoulan leopard dog, we looked it up, and theres an amazing resemblance, so thats what we went with.

And yeah, I can imagine alot of dogs would probably not hesitate to toss Clover around like a rag doll at first chance. LOL. I mean, it is natural. It took us alot of patience to teach blue that she is NOT like the rodents outside, free to chase around, and that she's not another dog to be handled roughly.

Most reactions

Back