My Ocean In A Box :)

Tapped into my water supply by going into a cold water supply the same as you would connect your washing machine to.. Didnt want the self taping unit because i live in a rented house.

If you get a few spare mins could you explain how you did this, I also live in a rented house which is why I don't have a RO unit but if there is a clean way of doing it then I can.

No problem mate I will disconnect it all later and take some pictures of the bits of plumbing I bought etc :)

Was just about to make a picture gallery for you when i came across this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Water-Filter-RO-Inlet-Tap-Connector-Push-Fit-3-4-1-4-/380115033411?pt=UK_HGKitchen_SmallApp_RL&hash=item58809f1d43#ht_880wt_1135

i wish i had seen this before plumbing mine in :lol: cant get an easier connection that that :good: will fit on an outside tap and a washing machine valve under your sink.

Was just about to make a picture gallery for you when i came across this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Water-Filter-RO-Inlet-Tap-Connector-Push-Fit-3-4-1-4-/380115033411?pt=UK_HGKitchen_SmallApp_RL&hash=item58809f1d43#ht_880wt_1135

i wish i had seen this before plumbing mine in :lol: cant get an easier connection that that :good: will fit on an outside tap and a washing machine valve under your sink.

Perfect, thanks a lot. :good:

Added a couple of new fish yesterday :hyper: I got a little yellow rock Goby and a very small Scopas tang :)

Now before i get the tang police on my back he is very small at the moment and i will be upgrading to a 6 foot tank at least in the next year or so. If for any reason my upgrade is delayed i have been assured i can return him down the line for store credit of his value. He looks lost in my tank so think he will be very happy with the space for the next year.

Oh and i got a Conch aswell to work over my sand :D there eyes are amazing :lol:

Will get some pictures up tomorrow when my new camera arrives. Old camera is annoying so decided on a new one.

OOO cant wait to c pics! Ur camera cant be as bad as mine,i got angry and broke it haha cant afford a new one rather spend on my tank! :)

OOO cant wait to c pics! Ur camera cant be as bad as mine,i got angry and broke it haha cant afford a new one rather spend on my tank! :)

For a start my old one is pink! and eats batteries like there going out of fashion. So i have purchased a shiny new one that is rechargable :D and stuck the old one on ebay for £30 :lol: the mrs picked the old camera before anyone has a dig :rolleyes:

I got bored so took some pics on my iphone :lol: there not the best quality but its better than nowt :lol:

Here is my new Conch

24324607.jpg

10c89b9b.jpg

3c17362b.jpg

Pic of my finger coral doing really well :)
26083baf.jpg

Here is a shot of the clowns with my Scopas Tang finally making a show for the camera :D he kept running off behind the rock everytime i lifted my phone to take a pic :rolleyes:

901b9b29.jpg

6f51bae2.jpg

61b27008.jpg

57be5ee7.jpg

Some more pics of the clowns who seems to be growing everyday! sorry about the quality :(
d623d1f3.jpg

5d50fc6c.jpg

93b4e394.jpg

Here is some long distance pics of the goby who is still to scared to come out when im close to the tank :huh:
ae30a4d3.jpg

08980c86.jpg

Will get some better pictures in a day or two :)

Most reactions

Back