My New Discus

Mate, they are gorgeous
drool.gif

Brilliant photography too
good.gif

Thanks guys!

I had a marine reef for 14 years & never took a single pic - I was useless with a camera. When the tank crashed I was gutted that I had nothing to remember it by. When the discus came along I decided to invest in a decent DSLR so that the same wouldn't happen again!

It's funny - I used to use 'remineral discus' to add to my RO water. When the tub ran out I decided to make my own & they stopped breeding! There is obviously some other secret ingredient in the tropic marin stuff

Thanks guys!

I had a marine reef for 14 years & never took a single pic - I was useless with a camera. When the tank crashed I was gutted that I had nothing to remember it by. When the discus came along I decided to invest in a decent DSLR so that the same wouldn't happen again!

It's funny - I used to use 'remineral discus' to add to my RO water. When the tub ran out I decided to make my own & they stopped breeding! There is obviously some other secret ingredient in the tropic marin stuff

It might be a coincidence, but I just started using Kent Marine Discus Essential and mine have become randier than ever! Even the Corys spawned after I added it, and they have never spawned before. May well be something in it.

Most reactions

Back