My New Discus

another spawning!! very happy discus mate. I really want the discus again and your feeding the bug with these pics

Well against all odds the second batch of eggs (from the pbs) have hatched!

DSC_0078.jpg

Sorry for pic quality - they are really small and trying to focus on them was impossible!

So after me giving them no hope of hatching I am now wondering how long it will be before some of the other inhabitants start snacking on them.

Hey, stop tempting Simon away from the Salty side, unless... the two of us gang up and make him have discus and SW?

Hahaha, then you two gang up on me and I get a discus tank...

Then Si and I gang up on you and you do a SW...

It's all good. :good: In any order of course.

The wrigglers look great. If they're good parents, they should be defending the young, right? My kribs were awesome parents when I had kribensis way back in the stone age.

L

Jealous much Ainsy. Stunning effort!

And this photo should be entered into FOTM. Never really noticed Discus's face, but they're stunning!! I want I want I want.

P4170820.jpg

That's a deal LLJ!

Cheers Minnnt - this is a bit of a learning (or remembering!) curve from me as I am only just returning to FW after 14 years in the salty stuff!

The discus are really rewarding - just like having a tank of puppies - hmn give in to the temptation you must!

Well the wrigglers are still there after 24 hours and haven't been munched yet.

I am beginning to get my hopes up (even though I know that I shouldn't!)

Mine too!

Well they are still here - on the leaf and wriggling away.

No sign of them trying to attach to the parents yet

Hat off to you they look great, makes me want to sell my discus as mine sux compared to these :grr:

When are we gonna see yours and the mahoosive tank?

The deal is i have pay for new floor in the kitchen then move the 350L in there then buy here a new sofa then i can my ND 600L in the front room..... :/ hhmmm you be looking at xmas for pics :angry:

The deal is i have pay for new floor in the kitchen then move the 350L in there then buy here a new sofa then i can my ND 600L in the front room..... :/ hhmmm you be looking at xmas for pics :angry:

Hence why you're at work on a Sunday?! :lol:

If your missus can afford to buy you a Scooby then i'm sure she can pay for her new floor and sofa herself. ;) I'll let you tell her though... :rofl:

Hence why you're at work on a Sunday?! :lol:

If your missus can afford to buy you a Scooby then i'm sure she can pay for her new floor and sofa herself. ;) I'll let you tell her though... :rofl:

I dont mind working on the weekends gives me more time to leave people on hold and read the forums :hyper:

As for telling her who must be obayed i like my juwel's where they are thanks :hey: :good:

Well now at 48 hours and the wrigglers seem to have disappeared from the leaf.

They don't appear to be attached to the parents :sad:

Most reactions

Back