My New Babies

Lovely little Oscars :) they like 2-3inch? Never know they may stay best of friends and not fight touch wood

cute

I love oscars wish I hadn;t sold my old ones last year cos I ain;t been happy with the tank since!

Look forward to seeing those grow Shelagh :good:

I can't wait to see these grow up!any chance you can make a video so I can drool and dream? :drool: lol
If it wasn't for falling in love with planted tanks and Boesman rainbow my 6 footer would be getting oscar proofed again now!

hmmmm,wonder where I can fit another big tank! :shifty: hahaha

i assume you mean of the fish and not myself :lol:.. sorry couldnt resist
blush.gif

course i will :)

shelagh xxx

wellllllllll if the offer is there....... hahahaha

I can't wait to see these grow up!any chance you can make a video so I can drool and dream? :drool: lol
If it wasn't for falling in love with planted tanks and Boesman rainbow my 6 footer would be getting oscar proofed again now!

hmmmm,wonder where I can fit another big tank! :shifty: hahaha

i assume you mean of the fish and not myself :lol:.. sorry couldnt resist
blush.gif

course i will :)

shelagh xxx

wellllllllll if the offer is there....... hahahaha

:lol: what are you like
rolleyes.gif

got the tank home.. eventually!! was no mean feat im telling you! .. all i need now are some lights and a filter
unsure.gif
oh and a nice strong man to come and take one of the sofas up to the attic :D.. not much to ask.. is it

017-10.jpg

hopefully they`ll be in by next sunday.. dont have time to mess about with it this week :(

theyre mad!! they literally jumped out of the water for food this morning! :lol: there nutters.. i can see we`re gonna get on just fine
laugh.gif

Good mornin Shelagh.I'm glad the kids are doin well lol :D I hope you're still gettin pics of them?will be great seeing them grow up.I can live vicariously thru you until I win the lottery and get that 20ft tank with all the giant amazonian fishies! lol x

:lol: yeah i`m waiting for that day to come too

evening :)

have spent most of today shopping for the filter etc for the new tank, then this afternoon i set up the new tank for them and transfered them over.. not quite sure what they think of the move yet, they are hanging out near the filter intake pipe.. i hope they like it
unsure.gif

i`ll get some pics later on today,didnt do a fab job of washing the sand so its a bit cloudy in there
blush.gif

shelagh xxx

.. hence the reason i havent even gone to the effort of removing them from the pots lol, your right tho, they look even smaller in this tank
wub.gif

im smitten :)

shelagh xxx

This brings back memories of 2 little squirts in my 6 footer with only a little plec and a pair of convicts for company,the convicts were bigger than the oscars,for a little bit anyway........... :wub: No Paul you want a planted tank!!! :lol:

Most reactions

Back