My New Babies

bless them.. i fed them before i turned the radio on this morning and i can hear them crunching there pellets :lol: if i made that much noise when i eat someone would slap me :lol:

well someone has to pay for their mistakes,you dont expect THEM to do it do you? :eek: lol
I was wondering where the pic updates were,pull your finger out Shelagh,nm looking at ALL the other oscars you have been responsible for here! lmao x

im so pi$ed off i cant tell you.. ive just moved house so have changed insurers, they cant find it and when you get a little firm with them they dont want to be bothered and take the car!!...gonna cost me £150+ and a £30 ticket for overly tinted windows- and they want me to remove the tint
w00t.gif
course i will
shifty.gif

anyway my babies........yes i know, im slow eh! the camera is here in front of me too :p
i never done it.. honest
unsure.gif
:lol:

you need the write that car of to pay for our fish house :D

As Ive had no shouting pm's, I assume you managed to fit the filter easily enough??

a few mouthfuls of water later and soaking wet shirt n arms and its all going :) not too bad at all mags.. quiet too :) and the flow rate is fab!!

Phew! Yeah the initial priming can be nasty if you suck too hard :lol: But you only have to do it that one time, after that, just turn the taps off when cleaning, then open all the taps back up after connecting and it will fill all by itself :good:

taps?? i didnt fit them i didnt know where to put them.. the only way to turn this off is at the plug
blush.gif

maybe youd better send me those photos afterall :)

instructions were rubbish by the way

Holy Moly, you cut the pipes, fix the taps between the two pieces, they are what you use to turn the flow off/on when doing maintenance, ok you dont NEED them, the original classic series didnt have them, they added the taps for ease of use, just means you will have to suck each time you change/clean the media etc. Will get some pics for ya :rolleyes:

Here, one of my pipes, trying to photo the others isnt easy, they are all behind stuff.

009-16.jpg

So you cut the pipe wherever suits you best, put the taps (together) in the middle, push them into the piping and tighten the screws, voila!

oh flippin nora.. i knew that was the way to do it.. i just convinced myself that the company wouldnt be encouraging me to cut the pipes to much :lol:

bugga it , it can wait till after the weekend now i start my new job tommorow have too much to do :lol: - thats my excuse n im sticking to it

Most reactions

Back