My Moms New Birds

15 attually.
and i dont act like i know everything about animals, but i know about rabbits as i keep them myself, and anyone with some sence knows those cages are wrong for the bunnies.
i have grown up with animals all my life too, with my parents and older siblings also keeping animals.
well done for researching animals before you buy them, everyone should do that. i always research lots before i buy an animal. im not like tghe stertypical teenager, going out and getting drunk, taking drugs or hanging in large chav grounds mugging people, i prefer to stay at home and look after my animals. i have hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, tropical fish, reptiles, insects and more. i dont act like i have senority what ever that means, i just say the truth, those rabbits are in small cages with wire floors. which is wrong. im sure others agree with that.
i may have got the wrong idea about "my birds" but if i am talking about an animal, i tend to call it "my mums bird" or someone elses if it isnt mine. like my mum owns a dog because she got it, and my brother owns a tortoise, and i own rabbits.

im that stereotypical teenager... but if you say your parents wont pay to take care of "their" animals. maybe they shouldnt either. you said yourself they wont pay for your fish stuff, and they wont pay for the birds.

i dont kno about rabbits, or birds, but my house has an animal limit, and maybe yours should too

I'm Out. Plaine and Simple. This conversation is pointless. Fishboy is never going to stop arueging about this. Don't even bother, fbt.

Ok enoughs enough.

Im getting tired of closing threads because of school ground behaviour. Yes, some of you are still at school but this forum isnt the playground.
If you want to bicker about the goddam rabbits then take it to PM and not on the main board.

From what ive seen, the rabbits look in good health. Mentally they may well need more stimulation but that has already been pointed out. No need to beat a dead horse is there?

Im leaving this thread open for now, but I'm watching it and anyone says anything else flame worthy then it gets closed and the person gets a disciplinery PM.

Most reactions

Back