My Fish

jessicabunny123

Reaction score
hi there im going to talkabout my red fish its a red fighting fish and it has been fighting i think it has marks all over him he keeps on laying down on the stones but he is eatting ok wen ever i feed him he alwaiis come's up to the top and starts eattting with all the food im not qute sure wat fish he is fighting withcoz my fish have all died i have 1 zebra fish and 1 guppy and 1 fighting fish wat shell i do about my poor fighting fish i want to keep him i dont want him too die he is an amazing fish!!
please help me!!

thanxjess :drool:

so is he in with another fighter or is it one zebra 1 guppy and him

get him his own personal tank asap! bettas do not do well with other fish as tank mates especially not a zebra danio and guppy.

Sorry to put it this bluntly, but on reading your other posts (including one where you said you flushed a fish down the toilet because it was ill - not dead, but ill) I really think you need someone to help you look after and understand the responsibility that comes with keeping fish. Please look at the newbie threads which deal with things like maintenance of the tank and care of fish. I'm afraid that until you do that and grasp the basics, any advice we give would be useless. Sorry, but it has to be said.

I agree with vinylman, no offends.

You simply can't skip the basics and keep in mind, when they are in a tank, fish can't take care of them selves, you have to take care of them.

I agree with vinylman, no offends.

You simply can't skip the basics and keep in mind, when they are in a tank, fish can't take care of them selves, you have to take care of them.

Agreed and do you have any water stats? How long has the tank been set up? Do you have a filter or heater? how big is the tank?

just what i mean by you can't skip the basics. with info and with fishkeeping.

In the last 6 topics she has posted she has never replied to her own topics even once, I fear its not worth asking questions as the answers will never come (cynical old man)

Most reactions

Back