My Fish

OK i see where you are coming from, but and please stick with me,

1. It's always nice to acknowledge(?spelling) the help you've been given.

2. No clear answers to questions asked. ( This could really help)

3. No politeness(?spelling)

I'm not trying to cause trouble, but if somebody don't even say thanks when someone has offered advice to the question they have asked or answers questions which would help solve the problem, then why would should anyone help?

It just seems to me as if they are not interested in keeping fish.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF YOU THINK I'M OUT OF LINE BUT THIS IS MY OPINION.

Many apologies if i'm inncorrect.

Mark.

Personally I don't care either way. Yet I don't see why someone should be kicked off for not doing anything. I normally don't respond to people like this OP, mainly cuz it seems like she is a kid. I could be wrong. And I can't understand her typing very well........ I also feel as if she is not really interested in the fish.

either way if she continues to ask questions, the same thing that happened in this tread is probably going to keep happening. The fact that she doesn't answer is no help to us or her.

I agree with Lonny Fish.

I'll vent my frustration on my grass next time.

Once again ,

MANY APOLOGIES if i put anyones backs out(p%ssed them off)

Mark.

Shes in year 6 apparently, I read her other threads and they just annoyed the hell outta me because she has no idea on how to look after fish at all.

I do feel sad for these kids though.

All they want is to have a pet. The parents don't seem to be botherd - and so it's them who we should be upset/annoyed with. Kids need guidance right up to adulthood.

Could we get a "guide for kids" set up? Advise on what to ask parents for, and advise for parents who's kids want to keep fish.

Thats a good idea! My dad kept fish his whole life and when i was still new to it i would have had tons of failures and losses without his help.

Most reactions

Back