My Fish Journal.

I wish I could comment more but I just don't know enough ways to describe how gorgeous your fish and pictures are!

So sorry about your piranha! Poor baby :( I hope it's just a heater burn. Am sure you know to keep the water clean and it should heal up.

Are you going to get a guard for the heater?

Thanks nin, I appreciate.  I post too many to comment on them all lol. 

With the piranha, I figured out it's just a burn.  I am going to treat him with some salt and lately I have been a fan of using almond leaves with my South American fish.  It's a pretty nasty burn.  I am going to look into some guards.  These fish run into everything.  The bigger they get, the more of a pain in the butt they are turning into lol.  The other day, one knocked my water circulator off the glass into the sand.  It landed at the perfect angle to spray sand right into one of my filter intakes.  Luckily I was home and heard what sounded like some one grinding coffee beans. 
smile.png

I'll post some pictures of him during the healing process.  It is amazing how fast they heal.  I am going to guess he should be pretty healed in about 2 weeks. 

:rofl: What clumsy things! I hope he heals quickly.

Yet again my jaw dropped twice!

Stunning pics of the gorgeous fishes!

Im just wondering how you maintain that Piranha tank? Metal gloves?? Hahaha

Thank you.  Luckily the piranha are afraid of me and stay on the other side of the tank. 
biggrin.png

Beautiful! Really neat that you got the bubbles too c:

Thank you.  I have been trying new things with camera. 

An older one of the goby cichlid.

sun111111211.jpg

That Cichlid is so funny.
He looks really curious.

l_l_l said:
That Cichlid is so funny.
He looks really curious.
He is pretty curious.  He is always watching me.  It gets kind of creepy sometimes
laugh.png
Trev_Miester said:
Awesome cave shot
Thanks man.

Here is the pic of Gobe that I entered in the FOTM contest.  I'm not sure who I will enter for this months contest  yet.  I was thinking about one of my red bellies...but they might be too ugly
laugh.png

Attachments

• goby.jpg
    goby.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 68

Most reactions

Back