My Fish Journal.

He is still healing up.  Once again I am amazed by their healing abilities. 

p1.jpg

Trev_Miester said:
All amazingly good looking fish! So much color.
Thanks.  I can't wait for the newer guys to start showing their color also.

3.jpg

33333333.jpg

3333333333.jpg

Ninjouzata said:
Glad he's healing quickly! The P's are beautiful as always.
wub.png
oops, I don't know how I missed this.
smile.png
   Thanks for the kind words.   I'm hoping he is all healed by the end of the week.

Great looking tank/fish, your photo's are so good, i'm a follower!

FishMonkey said:
Great looking tank/fish, your photo's are so good, i'm a follower!
Thanks man.
Trev_Miester said:
Very nice pics again! Do you use any sort of off camera flash?
Thanks dude.  No off camera stuff yet.  I really want to get a flash I can set on top of the tank.

What gorgeous fish! And may I say your photo taking skills are PHENOMENAL!?

Great pictures! Will be following this thread :)

EllieJellyEllie said:
What gorgeous fish! And may I say your photo taking skills are PHENOMENAL!?

Great pictures! Will be following this thread
smile.png
Thank you very much.

Picked up a 10 gallon today to house my fish in my planted tank so I can fix the foam background.   I have a pretty good idea what I am going to do with this tank after...I already bought a piece of driftwood for it.  Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks...It's going to be aquatic but there will be no fish.

Attachments

• 33333333331.jpg
    33333333331.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 60
No shrimp.  I am thinking about getting a couple paddle fin newts.

O ok thats cool, ive always wanted axolotls, and the plants up there, wow i have those same ones and their pretty tuff lol

sawickib said:
O ok thats cool, ive always wanted axolotls, and the plants up there, wow i have those same ones and their pretty tuff lol
Yes they are pretty tough...makes me keep an eye on them at all times after seeing what they can do with their teeth. haha.  I know a guy that just got bit by his brand new 6-8" Black Piranha or aka Black Rhom, when he was putting it in the tank...gross.  It got him right on the underside of his index finger right were it bends.   It's probably going to take a couple of months to heal.

ohmy.png
 wow, thats what id be most scared of in keeping piranha 

Ryan10 said:
Picked up a 10 gallon today to house my fish in my planted tank so I can fix the foam background.   I have a pretty good idea what I am going to do with this tank after...I already bought a piece of driftwood for it.  Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks...It's going to be aquatic but there will be no fish.

OOOO...excited for this one. I've been thinking about setting up a small one(2.5 or 5) of my own. I'm sure yours will give me some  ideas

Most reactions

Back