My Bunny And Guinea Pig

I DON'T agree of Guinea Pigs being together with Rabbits AT ALL.
Guinea Pigs requires a LARGE amount of freshes daily but giving as much to a bunny would be a problem.
Guinea Pigs need Vit C, but Rabbits don't, their diet is TOTALLY different.
Plus, the world smallest bunny can kick and kill a world biggest Guinea Pig; Don't say it've never happened - It can still happen. And many's Cavies got killed accidentally by rabbits kicking them. They got powerful hind legs - Piggles got weak bone. One kick will lead to death.

They are both beautiful. We had an unpleasant incident at school. The rabbit and guinea pig were the very best of friends but one morning we came into school and the guinea pig was very still. Took her to the vets and she had to be pts they thought the rabbit had accidentally jumped on her.

I DON'T agree of Guinea Pigs being together with Rabbits AT ALL.
Guinea Pigs requires a LARGE amount of freshes daily but giving as much to a bunny would be a problem.
Guinea Pigs need Vit C, but Rabbits don't, their diet is TOTALLY different.

Not if you vary the diet so each can eat what they want...I have two shelty guinae pigs with a dwarf dutch rabbit from birth no problems except when the rabbit reached breeding season, but having him neutured sorted that out.

-Plus, the world smallest bunny can kick and kill a world biggest Guinea Pig; Don't say it've never happened - It can still happen. And many's Cavies got killed accidentally by rabbits kicking them. They got powerful hind legs - Piggles got weak bone. One kick will lead to death.

With an appropriate cage/space why should this happen?And what evidence do you have that supports the worlds smallest rabbit could kill the worlds biggest guinae pig :huh:

Most reactions

Back