My 100 Gallon Marine Journal.

Wow looks way better. Love that velvet wrasse.

One suggestion, host pics on photobucket. Can host larger shots there ;)

I think i just shrank them too much on paint, that where i normally do it then post them to here. My other pics were an ok size but these are a bit too small.

I got my first coral today, a green sripe mushroom. I will show some pics when it has opend up. We also got 2.1 kg of LR, so i now have enough but we will still get more.

The nest coral i am thinking of is a green clove polyp coral (Clavularia) , which i understand is easy to keep.

I got a clove polyp coral today, will post up a pic of the 2 corals tomorrow when they are open.

The green stripe mushroom
mt1.jpg

The clove polyp
mt2.jpg

There is a tank shot. The green rings show where the corals are.
mt3.jpg

Tomorrow i will hopefully be getting a zoanthind colony.

I have finally got some zoos, i got them 2 days ago.
Heres a couple of pics of them.mt1.jpg

mt2.jpg

I got a new fish today, a coral beauty angelfish. Its an early mothers day prezzie for my mum as she has wanted one for a while and a shop i use is closing down and there was this lil guy for £15! I couldn't belive my luck, even if i didnt want one i would have still got it and put it in the sump and sold it for £20. But he is mine now.

I will get a pick of him tomorrow when he is in and settled.

I got a hammer coral today. I will upload pics of it and the coral beauty tomorrow.

I have some pics for you all. I still have none of the coral beauty as i cant get a good picof him yet, i will keep trying though.

Here are 2 pics of the new hammer coral.
mt1.jpg
mt2.jpg

And here is a pic of some coral polyps i was given and i glued them to a rock. I first had 7 now then have multiplied to about 15.mt3.jpg

Just a quik update.

I got a new coral today, a pussy coral.

I will upload pics of it tomorrow along with others of the fish and the tank.

Looks like you're off to a good start :). Dont forget full tank shots as you add stuff ;)

Well here are some pics as promised.

First off, the new coral.
pussey_coral.jpg

Here, the 2 red circles are where i would like to add other softies.
mt1.jpg

Here you can see the new coral near the 2 zoo colonies.
mt2.jpg

Remember those black pipes in the middle, they are now getting coverd in coraline algea.
mt3.jpg

Finally, here you can see the right side of the tank whihc still needs about another 3 or 4 kg or rock to build it up more and cover the powerheads up more.
mt4.jpg

Most reactions

Back