More Eggs......yay!

Netty

Siamese Fighting Fish......The clue is in the name
Reaction score
These two have just spawned. We got the female from Modaz a couple of weeks ago for Draco as the Red Dragon female we had died a couple of months ago and this one seemed to be a great match for him with her copper colouring and the red.

This is the first spawn I've missed as I had to go out this afternoon :( .....by the time I got back it was all over, so I took her out while he was vigilantly guarding his precious nest of eggs. It'll be really interesting to see what we get from these too :hyper: :hyper:

Draco
0804300022.jpg

Ruby
0807010041.jpg

ohh great news, atlast she spawned with something, wouldve been a shame if she hadnt had been spawned, well done, lovely fry on the way too.

Thanks.......fingers crossed we get some wrigglers soon :hyper: :hyper:

Ha....our males must be more handsome :lol: :lol: :p :p

Cheers everyone.......not sure if we are gonna get any babies as it looks like most of the eggs have fallen and he's struggling to keep them in his non-nest!!!!!! Will just have to wait and see now if he gets building again :(

Tien is getting big and eggy at the moment bless her :wub: Will be spawning her with Taro sometime this week (before she bursts lol)

awww yay!! dont forget i want one of the boys :D

u dont want a baby puffer fish do u lol, hes a right porker lol

Don't think the bettas would like one of them lol

I'll let you know how it goes with Tien. At least I know Taro is a good Dad, so hopefully should be ok!!!

Most reactions

Back