Miss Wiggle And Big Ian's First Marine Tank!

nice surprise, noticed last night we've some pulsing xenia growing out from the LR our finger leather is attached too, looks to be taking hold and doing quite well. no idea where it's come from but we've always liked it so I'm quite pleased!!

Oooh, pretty. Thanks for the pics, looks awesome. And btw, what you think is xenia are actually green star polyps :good:

thats what i was thinking 2 hehe :shout:

great pics though guys! loving the way its going for you!! hope my finger leather gets that large one day!

Oooh, pretty. Thanks for the pics, looks awesome. And btw, what you think is xenia are actually green star polyps :good:

thats what i was thinking 2 hehe :shout:

great pics though guys! loving the way its going for you!! hope my finger leather gets that large one day!

that finger leather was an absolute bargain, they always have one in at the lfs, always for around £20...... that one came in and it's about twice the size of what they normally sell for that price. bargainliscious!

B)-->QUOTE(James B @ Jan 17 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1449566[/snapback]
me me me I love leathers :good:[/quote]

cool, think you've earnt one too!!

might be a while before we get the time and balls to frag it and work out how to send them etc etc, but you can definately have one :good:

I'm sure you wouldn't mind sending me one too. lol jk, I don't even think it will survive the trip from the U.K to the U.S.

Most reactions

Back