Meaning Behind The Username!

Mostly cause my favorite medium for photography is in gray scale.

Dont forget to pop into HGs marine photography thread :good:

SeffieUK

well, Seffie is just a corruption of Stephanie and Uk, well guess I havent got to explain that one :p

But only Trod (my sister) and my mother call me Stephanie, oh and on occasion my line manager, but then I really know something is wrong! Thinking about it, dont think Trod has called me that in years!

Trod

Short for Troderlop but her real name is Tracey - Trod is my name for her, comes from Bill and Ben the flowerpot men, many, many years ago and I am Stroderlop :p (only to her though)

Mostly cause my favorite medium for photography is in gray scale.

Dont forget to pop into HGs marine photography thread :good:

SeffieUK

well, Seffie is just a corruption of Stephanie and Uk, well guess I havent got to explain that one :p

But only Trod (my sister) and my mother call me Stephanie, oh and on occasion my line manager, but then I really know something is wrong! Thinking about it, dont think Trod has called me that in years!

Trod

Short for Troderlop but her real name is Tracey - Trod is my name for her, comes from Bill and Ben the flowerpot men, many, many years ago and I am Stroderlop :p (only to her though)
i have spent all my life under the assumption the flowerpot men said flobadob :blink:

i have spent all my life under the assumption the flowerpot men said flobadob :blink:

Yes they did :rofl: but we were kids and changed it to suit us Dayz :lol: you are showing your age :nod:

For all you younsters.............

http://www.archive.org/details/watch_with_mother_the_flowerpot_men

I am a physicist by trade and my research area is in Quantum Optics. You can probably see how I mashed these two together...

This Old Spouse came about several years ago. I've always lived in houses that I restore, by design to their original look at the time they were built. Then I started watching This Old House (if you're in the UK it's all about rehabbing old houses). My husband started calling me This Old Spouse, partly because of all that, and partly because I'm older than he is, nasty man. He is This Younger Spouse for obvious reasons.
wink.gif

After Scentless Apprentice (song by Nirvana)....although right now, after a rather warm day at work, i'm definately not scentless :sick:

Mine is easy enough.
I am oldman for 2 reasons. My wife has called me that forever since I am a few years older than her and now I am actually starting to be a bit of an old man at 63 years.
The 47 is even easier, it is the year I was born.

Most reactions

Back