Marine Photo Caption 2

Choose your favourite

• Puff ate all the pies, fish pies that is! AndyWatson

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Puff the magic fish knew that lifting that extra large snail would result in a hernia, but it was wo

• Call me a puff one more time and i'll scratch your eyes out Kev

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • The Leopard came into a local police station to report a serious case of identity theft. Lewis

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Do my spots looks big in this? Chris

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Puff Daddy has been on the lager. TheHolding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "I'm a guy, how can I be pregn...*looks down* nooooooooo!!!" Fishy

• You can't get pregnant the first time, can you? Seffie

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • "this is your fault...." Fishy

• "Get in my bellllyyyy" Jay

• I got nothing....It's all in me stomach. Fishy

• The Marine community went wild hunting for the very rare blurred puffer, seen here in its natural ha

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Little puffer to big puffer.....And they said racing stripes were the way to go this season........n

• Total voters
Drum roll.........................

The Winner is HG with,

The Marine community went wild hunting for the very rare blurred puffer, seen here in its natural habitat of the even rarer blurred Live Rock.

Congratualtions :kana:

Thanks to everyone who entered, I must admit, that after a very long day at school, this thread is just what I need, better than a G & T :good:

Bet you have a great photo just waiting for us HG? Hop along to the new thread and as this thread closed before the Photo one, I am going to nip in first :blush:

So with the new 2 week rotation on photo and caption comps when would you like me to post the next one, or will you put up the topic start to trigger it off Seffie and then tell everyone not to post on it :rofl:

Ok you just edited this and made me look like I'm an idiot for asking the question :unsure:

I do have a few pics.

Most reactions

Back