Marine Photo Caption

Vote for your favourite

• How to confuse a hermit crab! DayzofSpeed

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mrs Hermit to Mr Hermit - I swear love, I have only ever been with you! Lord Sorgan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr Hermit to Mrs Hermit: That's one hell of a spawn you got there! Fishy

• MUUUUUUUUUUMMY I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM! Hanny

• The queue for the first ever marine x factor was getting seriously out of hand. HG

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • "234,235,236...cr@p lost count" Jaylam

• Mr Hermit was shell shocked at the amount of money Mrs Hermit spent clothes shopping! TheHolding

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mrs Hermit to Mr Hermit: 'Well, they were in a sale! I saved you money in the long run!' Hanny

• Professional property experts Kirstie and Phil really had their work cut out! Wee

• Mr Hermit: "And I will continue killing until my demands have been met" Jaylam

• The news soon spread that Justin Bieber was 'sleeping with the fishes' Wee

• Where did I put that shell, I knew it was here somewhere. Liam

• As soon as Justin Bieber arrived at the beach, thousands of hermits abandoned their shells and crawl

• Breaking news.... As mobile home prices are on the rise the traveling community is looking into alte

• On the news today: story of the devastation left by one hermit’s rampage on snails. Wee

• Thousands of crabs gather at Blackpool to protest the shale gas drilling after the recent tremors fo

• The beach party ended with a lot of hermits going skinny dipping. The Holding

• "HIC, now were HIC did I park HIC the shell". Jay

• Hermits party hard!! Fishy

• To the anger of the British hermits the German hermits got up early and left their shells on the bea

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Looks like a council estate for hermits. C-H-A-V Council Hermits Are Vicious. Woody

• Mr Hermit Crab: Have we really been at it that much? Mrs Hermit Crab: I have. Fishy

• Recessions impact seen in empty houses. Uriel

• Hermits abandon homes in protest of rising shell prices Andy

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mrs Hermit to Mr Hermit 'does my bum look big in this?

• Total voters
Where did I put that shell, I new it was here somewhere.

As soon as Justin Bieber arrived at the beach, thousands of hermits abandened their shells and crawled back to the sea

Breaking news.... As mobile home prices are on the rise the traveling community are looking onto alternative accommodation.

Thousands of crabs gather at Blackpool to protest the shale gas drilling after the recent tremors force them to hide in their homes

To the anger of the British hermits the German hermits got up early and left their shells on the beach in prime sun bathing locations.

Looks like a council estate for hermits.

C-H-A-V council hermits are vicious

Mr Hermit Crab: Have we really been at it that much?
Mrs Hermit Crab: I have

Most reactions

Back