Making My 800 Gal.... Bigger

Whereabouts in Northeastern Ohio? I live in Akron...nice to see another Ohioan around.

You're about an hour and fifteen minutes from me... I live in Orwell, it's a one light town at the intersection of 322 & 45 :)

Up date #16

You can either watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-wl5cUObm4
Or read this:

First off, the Pondarmor is here! Here and under strict orders to acclimate for a day. The cans were submerged in hot water for an hour then they’ll sit until tomorrow late morning when we’ll start doing the seams! Sunday morning we’ll go over the whole thing looking for touch ups, which according to Butch we’ll have some. The bummer is I’ve got a side job to do Monday and Tuesday. So the glass won’t get put in till Wednesday…

Also, the circulating pump is here and installed for the heating system… Along with a “T” and valve put in one of the hot lines running towards the tank. This “T” will feed water through the pex tubing that will be coiled up in the sump tank which will act as a radiant heating system to keep the tank at 80*. The pump still needs to be wired and so does the temperature controller. Honestly I’m not too worried about the sump and heating system, I just want to get this thing test filled!

I also cut up 2” strips of fiberglass mat to put in over all the seams… I’m ready to start water proofing, it’s just waiting till the morning to get started by vacuuming the tank out and starting the process… Yeah. Like I’m going to get any sleep…

Thanks pammy172, I am a little tired, I was whipped yesterday... that was tough... Thanks for the compliment, but what do you think of the colour? you can be honest.... :)

i like the color...is that the pond armor or did you paint over it? its starting to really look like a tank now lol...hope you can get that glass in soon so you can fill her up lol

I have only recently come across this, all I can say is WOW, it really is amazing, can't wait to see the finished result.

dcarmor927, it's the pond armor, it comes in a bunch of colors, um, I mean, colours :)

malakye, I hope you're enjoying it.... :)

I did make four more videos but youtube is being rediculous...

Most reactions

Back