livebearers

what livebearers are best to have more fry

• platysswordtailsmolliesguppys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted for "platysswordtailsmolliesguppys" ;)

Guppies are more frequent with breeding, but in my opinion they're all just as easy to breed.

I like all of my fish, so far I have sword tail baby and molly babies, but I'd really like to get some platties, I think that they're the best... :)

i have some guppy babys becouse guppys are really easy to breed! but the sad art about haveing these guppy fry is that they remind me of there mommy! and she past away 17 days after giveing birth to them!

to have all those fish on a different line, you type one kind in the box and hit enter to go to the next the line to type in your next choice. :)

LOL...wonder which one is gunna win... -_- :rolleyes:

lol i did that the first time i tried to do a poll lol i think it was about the smae thing aswell lol :lol: anyways i think its platies i have tons of them and i love platies they are the cutest!!!! :D

:D lol, just needs practice! :D . I would vote for mollies anyway. Guppies are as messy as horny teensagers, platies look too plain IMHO, swordtails just look like they have a "New tail feature" to platies and mollies are active, good looking and IMO fun to watch. I like how they are direct black and white, and some have a "cow skin" colouration. :D

i have them all
molly guppy and platys just waiting to see which is esiest, well breeding is easy cvause they do it all the god damn time but waiting for the babies is the hard bit

cassandra said:
i want to have fry badly and i'll get what ever how many fish should i get to breed 3 females and one male -_-
In my personal experiences,

I rate Mollies because I have just bought five (Black)Mollies in our outdoor concrete tank and after few weeks ,I have seen hundreds of them swimming.They are really a very prolific breeder

So far I have also breed guppies,platys,sword tails,In much smaller quantities!

:hyper: The ideal Ratio is 1:3 for those who wanted to breed Mollies I male for every female
As for Guppies 1:5 ,Same with Swordtails and platties.
But it may depend from one breeder to another.

Most reactions

Back