livebearers

what livebearers are best to have more fry

• platysswordtailsmolliesguppys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like my Platys! Lovely little fish...no funny lookin' "growths" on their tails (j/k!), no weird leopard-spotted tails and funny green colors, none of that 'Lyretail' stuff either :D :p (I'm just teasing...Swordtails, Mollys, and Guppies are all okay.) Seriously though, I do like my Platys. They come in lots of colors and, well, I just like them. Like 'em better than the three Mollies I had.

:p :D

Pick what you want and what you like!

Pamela
aka Lizard

lizard said:
I like my Platys! Lovely little fish...no funny lookin' "growths" on their tails (j/k!), no weird leopard-spotted tails and funny green colors, none of that 'Lyretail' stuff either :D :p (I'm just teasing...Swordtails, Mollys, and Guppies are all okay.) Seriously though, I do like my Platys. They come in lots of colors and, well, I just like them. Like 'em better than the three Mollies I had.

:p :D

Pamela
aka Lizard
Nice! But sometimes Platy is unavailable in most of the pet shop here! I could not buy platy here. So far the most common livebearers being sold here is Molly.But I will try to find platy if I have more time.......

Ek-ek said:
lizard said:
Nice! But sometimes Platy is unavailable in most of the pet shop here! I could not buy platy here. So far the most common livebearers being sold here is Molly.But I will try to find platy if I have more time.......
Good point! I hadn't considered that they might not be available in some locations, 'cause they're available here. Guess my comment should have read "Pick what you want and what you like and what's available", eh? :)

Pamela
aka Lizard

Yes, It depends on the availability of a fish. Before I could see numerous livebearers in one pet store here.

It maybe because of the demand and supply,I think some people stop buying platys here. Or was it because of economic slowdown...

Most reactions

Back