Lets See Your.......

When i created this i dident think i would get much, but WOW you guys are so helpful. I would personally like to thank everyone that has participated in the thread and please keep em coming, every tank is amazing.
Thanks Guys and Girls

4hs69as.jpg

Will get a pic of the 30 gallon tonight.

These are my tanks
This tank doesnt have much at the moment as its only been set up for a short amount of time so will be getting more plants and stuff later on for it.
100_1705.jpg

100_1706.jpg

My Other tank sorry the pics arent too clear I didnt use the camera flash.
100_1710.jpg

100_1708a.jpg

Here's a better pic my light is a bit small for my tank so need to get a new one.
100_1784.jpg

125 litre just started its going to be a moss and shrimp tank, the fast growers will come out in a few weeks. the long one 250ltr community tank,
shrimphouse.JPG tankor.JPG

Some great tanks and a great variety.

it's really nice to see so many tank here that are so obviously well cared for... on some sites, notably cichlid-forum and ratemyfishtank, you look at half the members tanks and are like :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WTF?

When i see your tanks, mine just looks even worse :angry:, Im going to the Pet shop in a few days, i will have a browse around to see what i can find. Prolly more fish if i know me.

My display tank in my room, also got a small fry tank but not got pics, its full of livebearer fry.
tank2.jpg

Downstairs display tank that my mum and dad are incharge of lol
IMAG0003-1.jpg

Hoping to get a betta tank soon if i can persuade my mum and dad, 3 tanks in my room yay

Most reactions

Back