Lets See Your.......

here is my 55 gal ( I still haven't figured out how to get a good shot of this tank, it's not nearly as dark in person)

55gal12-24-06.jpg

And here is the 20 gal ( it's just been rescaped, thus the plants not being as dense)

wholetanknewscape.jpg

Heres my 29 gallon, probably about a month old.

No Flash:
Logans29Gallon002.jpg

Flash:(Look at all that brown algae! Yikes!)
Logans29Gallon004.jpg

Heres my 10 gallon Dwarf Puffer tank, I've had the puffer for about a week or 2. I had like 4 of the fish from my 29 gallon in there before, then I got the 29 gallon and increased on their schools and cleaned up the 10 gallon and redid it to suit a DP.
LogansDwarfPufferTank014.jpg

Hope you liked them. I've got a bunch of like betta tanks and Killifish tanks but these are my 2 picture worthy tanks.

Heres my first tank, trying for the whole rainforest theme, i'm still new so if anyone can point out bad things, i would appreaciate it...

oh, and i know about the net, already fixed that :hyper:

Slush

imgp0114ml2.jpg

Well here's the pics =0)

Still not done yet need alittle more work with plants on the top and bubbles in the statues.

wow all these tank are so lovely.

here's a link to my old rio 180... http://www.ratemyfishtank.com/friendemail.php/5142 There's a loooong description of what i wanted it to look like on there... so i won't go into loads of detail here.

now got a 240, but the aquascape hasn't really come together yet, if you know what i mean. i've just got 2 giant ferns i got off ebay in it... each is nearly 2ft across. been waiting for 3 big pieces of wood to arrive from ebay to finish it off... and will add some giant vallis, too.

Pics of my new tank will follow when i get it looking right!

especially as some of these tanks make me totally ashamed of it!

Most reactions

Back