Lets See Your.......

most recent pics in the link in my sig

gonna try and get some more later today cos i've a new camera phone and it's better than my old digi cam :rolleyes: just need to work out how to get the things onto the computer next

lisa your old rio 300 looks amazing :nod: and miss wiggle im liking you oscar tank too :nod:

thankyou. need to sort out the lighting as the plants aren't faring brilliantly. they're alive but not really doing much. hoping for some t6 tubes for xmas! :D

ha ha i haven't actually, he's been in and out of work for the last 2 months after getting sacked so he's been completely skint, told him not to worry over xmas presents for me i'll just be happy that we've got xmas together. :nod:

although convinently he got his first proper wage today and also got a weeks holiday pay in advance so he's off to buy me stuff tonight ;) :D

Thanks guys i will work on a photo today. They are all lovely and amazing. I am getting ideas already. Keep them comeing please

My 86 Gallon
Picture009a.jpg

My 25 Gallon as it was a month ago, it's completely differnt now, I'll have to get a pic asap
Picture016.jpg

Here's a picture of our 42g tank.
fishtanks005.jpg

Our 21g tank.
fishtanks021.jpg

And our little Aquaone 320.
fishtanks024.jpg

stang1, I like the background on your 42.
That looks like a hagen light glo canopy.
I retrofitted my 25 G light glo canopy with 2 2X20 watt hagen lightglo external ballast systems.
80 Watt's over a 25....needless to say I had to add a Pc fan for cooling.
Anyways, your lighting seem quite bright, 2X20 24 Inch T8's?

I retrofitted my 25 G light glo canopy with 2 2X20 watt hagen lightglo external ballast systems.
Thankyou superjalami.
I'm not sure on the lighting to be honest, it's a Hagen Fluval 1000 Duo tank so the lights came with it.
The background was from our local Maidenhead Aquatics and cost about £60! It was super clean when we got it but its matured now and looks more natural.

This was mine while it was cycling, and yes i have since taken out the non aquatic plants since and added a few proper ones since and some fish.

Attachments

• fish_tank.jpg
    fish_tank.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 36
Thankyou superjalami.
I'm not sure on the lighting to be honest, it's a Hagen Fluval 1000 Duo tank so the lights came with it.
The background was from our local Maidenhead Aquatics and cost about £60! It was super clean when we got it but its matured now and looks more natural.

Yea, the light glo canopy's come equipped already with either one or two fixtures with water tight screw on end caps.
There are a few backgrounds here at one of our local pet stores but they're going for 30 bucks (canadian) and only fight a 20 gallon.
I've actually got the same one as yours, I bought it a few years ago, only its much smaller, it's in a 10 Gallon tank.
(another hagen light glo set up) :)

Most reactions

Back