Lets See Your.......

Betta5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hello,
I need some inspiration, because i want to redecorate one of my tanks, so if you have a picture of your aquarium, could we please see it?
I dont care if its old, new, big or small, if you have a pic, could we see it? Also if you have more than one could we see them too. Also its a good place to show off your aquariums. If you do put one on thank you for your time,

Dont worry im not going to copy your tank, i just need ideas.

Thanks very much,
Sean

cant wait, i am also going to get a few of mine up too, not fair me just to ask everyone else.

115g community and angel tank
191206mickstank.jpg

My 180g cichlid and plec tank
261106lisastank1.jpg

My old Rio 300
310806rio300a.jpg

The first tank again, 6ft community, 6 months back
260606commtank.jpg

The same tank again, previous to it being a community tank - as an oscar/cichlid/dither/plec tank
010406tank.jpg

And a year ago or so, the old Vision 180, in a very minimalist style lol
1212fishtank1.jpg

thanks for that Lisa i am in love with all of the tanks. When i see pics of your it makes me think of how plain mine are and childish they look. I like the natural look in them. the last one is Very modern looking.

heres one of mine a little while back no silly ornaments,just fish and water and wood :D

Attachments

• full2.JPG
    full2.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the compliments, but must say my hubby should take the credit as he's set up all of the tanks, including mine, as I cant do much other than feed my fish (dodgy pelvis so cant lift or reach into tank).

Cane, I love the wood and sand look - thing is with my plecs, it'd be wood, sand and poo :lol:

i know exactly what you mean they are poo machines and it looks awful on the sand.i rehomed my one coz i hated the mess it made

Most reactions

Back