Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a baby :(

*goes to set up spawn to take her mind off the fact*

awwww bless you can have mine i dont mind at all :shifty:

you would soon be sending them back :lol:

Hmmm there seems to be a trend in this giving away babies thing....your not the first mum to offer, y'all trying to tell me sommin :lol:

Frollickyfish i wish i looked that good when i'm feelin rough

I want another baby too, but I am in mortal fear of being huge and uncomfortable again and then nursing every two hours... :crazy:

woa mel, now that looks back breaking, how far gone were u in that pic?

frolicky, u have a very nice smile, and indeed a naturally pretty face :nod:

I want another baby too, but I am in mortal fear of being huge and uncomfortable again and then nursing every two hours... :crazy:

I'm 5 months gone and went shopping today to buy a dress and it was a nightmare trying to find one that didn't just make me look fat or show my tummy sticking out!! I dont wanna get fat!!! :angry: :sick: I think I'm gonna die when my bump gets that big!! maternity clothes really aint good unless you pay loads for them!! my clubbing/fashionable days are over at 21 :(

hehe I can comiserate. I didnt actualy look pregnant till I was 8 months along, before that people kept sugesting that I needed to watch what I was eating :angry:

what I did was get a scant few pairs of pants, and then buy nursing tops....they fit well while you are pregnant and then it makes nursing 100% easier and I no longer flashed the world while doing so. I also cant see the point in buying a lot of cloths for the very last few months then having no good nursing stuff that you would need for a year or more.

try motherwear.com they have some decent stuff that does not blow the budget and expressiva.com though they are a little pricer.

Thanks for the kind comments, its good to know I dont look too bad at my roughest Lol!

I can sympathise Mel I was all bump with my two who were 8lb15 and 9lb1 but as Im only 5ft and a size 8 my tummy looked like it was going to explode! So much for being told I wouldnt carry a baby over 6lb according to the doctor and midwife!

I would suggest seeing pics of some of these babies buuuut.....i would go into broody overdrive and work would kill me lol

However, it would be nice

I would suggest seeing pics of some of these babies buuuut.....i would go into broody overdrive and work would kill me lol

However, it would be nice

lol oh dear it's all these baby fish, now you want beeeebies.

I'll remain unconvinced and til sure i'd like to stretch out my own life a bit first ;)

Well any excuse to show off my baby, he will be 15 months old the end of this month :)

johnoutside.png

bath1.png

I will not bombard you with too many pics, only a few recent ones.

Awwwwwww he's beautiful Newfishy :wub: Mine doesn't look so cute any more at nearly 19yrs :lol:

thanks you guys, he is like my little mini me.

Getting fish was actualy a present for him when he seemed to like fish at the aquarium. I now have a big tupperwear container set in front of the tanks to kep him from watching so close he puts hand/nose prints on the glass :)

Mine has no interest in them at all :( :( Trouble is he moved out a couple of weeks ago so we quickly snuck a spawning tank into his room and now he wants to know if he can have his room back :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back