Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its different than the norm...have to say...! At least you arn't posing :D :D

That is me posing :angry:

Oh right....that is a great pose then...a nice side profile :) :good:

If this forums wasnt so family oriantated id of posted the rest of the picture, if you catch mi drift :shifty:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My email on profile...send em me if ya like....I like looking at pics...any pics will do to brighten up my day :fun: :fun:

Well its different than the norm...have to say...! At least you arn't posing :D :D

If this forums wasnt so family oriantated id of posted the rest of the picture, if you catch mi drift :shifty:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My email on profile...send em me if ya like....I like looking at pics...any pics will do to brighten up my day :fun: :fun:

Wait Wait, I think weve finally found a sense of humor on this forum CAN IT BE TRUE :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Wait Wait, I think weve finally found a sense of humor on this forum CAN IT BE TRUE :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
[/quote]

LOL well I am surprised I am still here and not been banned...has been know for me to make naughty comments....just cos I like fish doesn't mean I am boring...BTW...waiting in anticipation for pics to arrive in my inbox....! :):):)

OMG now that Ace of Spades has brighten my day up no end...and talking of ends? :lol: :lol: :lol:

EXCUSE ME stop hogging the limelight you fat bastard :p nobody likes my babies because of you and your gut :lol:

I think your babies are beautiful, the gut picture made me shudder though...

EXCUSE ME stop hogging the limelight you fat bastard :p nobody likes my babies because of you and your gut :lol:

I feel used and abused :blush:

Or loads of cute kids on this thread.
My children are grown up now.
I do have some pics of them but there over in non fish photographs, under new york pics.
Andrew is 19, and emma is 23.

Ace of spades is that really you or your dad, as for some reason I thought you was a teenager.

Well I use to have a Betta, So i thought Id post my pic here, Its more of a action shot of when Im typing on the forums.
Hope you like

:drool: I'm in love :wub: always was partial to a man with love handles :lol: :lol:

Edited to say: Mel your babies are as beautifal as ever. How did the party go...i'm still waiting for pics :p

Ace of spades is that really you or your dad, as for some reason I thought you was a teenager.

I am in my teens just a early bloomer :drool: :drool:

Are you not partial to a man like me Wilder? Im much better looking then most on this forum as you can see from my pic im all about the cardiovascular work outs

I don't mind large men with a six pack and well toned.
Think you need a work out lol.
Wow you have aged fast.

I don't mind large men with a six pack and well toned.
Think you need a work out lol.

WORK OUT?!?! ####, IM in my PRIME HONEY, and if you cant see that its both you loss and ignorance.

Large Man With a Six Pack, Im twice no thrice those men

Literally

Lol.
Who is the person in the pic as its not you.
Unhealthy to be that fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back