Lets Hear Your Betta's Names

Its actually my 11 year olds fish, hes called Bender (my sons a futurama fan)

24thJanuary2009089.jpg

Siras was named for SIRAS: Spaceborn Infrared Atmospheric Sounder, a instrument used by NASA to more accurately predict weather through atmospheric temperature, water vapor and trace gas column measurements. Becuase of it's lower mass and power it is adaptable to low-earth orbit and geosynchronous deployment.

He's awsome! i love the blue in his tail,

I've called mine (well the other half) Jacki Chan due to him being a fighter,

his other names are Pork Chop and bluey

Cool names! My betta's name is Elliott. I don't know why. I guess I just like that name. I'm not usually very creative when it comes to naming, but, oh well.... ^_^

celest- female hm
princess2-female hm, her mom was princess
ruffles-male hm
juliet- female ct betta

the so far still unnamed

dthm male
mg hm male
4 female hm- all sisters all look exactly alike.

When I first had Bettas I had

Jewel- He looked like a Jewel
Emerald- He was Green
Ruby- Red
Pearl- See where I am going here
Onyx- That was a black and blue one

Then my hubby and I picked 2 together for our first place and named them
Tiger and Panther...- After our favorite big cats. Tiger was Cream colored and Panther was black almost

Right....not sure if I can remember them all but these are some of the names we have used for our bettas.

Males

Strudel
Taro
Sygun
Draco
Breeze
Shiva
Keaper
Kimono
Diesel
Midas
Kindralth

Females

Foxglove
Midnight
Candy
Camelia
Sahara
Storm
Misty
Flame
Ruby
Lilly
Pearl
Kizzy
Freckles
Dyson
Dude
Dink

I couldn't really think of anything, but the one day "Mr waffles" was blurted so amusingly, I call him that. My friend likes to call him "Gilbert"

mrwaffles-2.jpg

poor poor fish

Hi

My gorgeous red Betta is called Aslan, he loves surveying his kingdom from behind a big leaf in the corner of his tank Funny tho, my stepson came around this evening, and suggested Rasta (cos of all his flowing locks) lol.

One of my favorite bands is Lordi. The members of that band have these rad "monster" costumes. My betta reminded me of the drummer for that band, Kita.

When I first had Bettas I had

Jewel- He looked like a Jewel
Emerald- He was Green
Ruby- Red
Pearl- See where I am going here
Onyx- That was a black and blue one

Then my hubby and I picked 2 together for our first place and named them
Tiger and Panther...- After our favorite big cats. Tiger was Cream colored and Panther was black almost

Now I have
Deep Blue and Polar Ice

Most reactions

Back