Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
fm1978 said:

My husband's allergy to cats is the reason I keep fish now.  He did love our cats though, even though he suffered for it!

See that's where I differ. I resent cats for making me sneeze, and from stopping me breathing.

Technically speaking, your own body is doing that to you as an over reaction to something that it thinks is attacking it.

I submit to you, ladies and gentlemen, that it's actually your own doing...  
smile.png

This isn't the right post to quote, but I don't feel like finding the right one.

Cats CAN be self-centered.  A cat in my neighborhood has been known to kill the feral rabbit population just because it could.  It doesn't eat the rabbit, it merely kills it and leaves it in your backyard.

I'm allergic to cats also. prefer dogs anyways :p

eaglesaquarium said:

My husband's allergy to cats is the reason I keep fish now.  He did love our cats though, even though he suffered for it!

See that's where I differ. I resent cats for making me sneeze, and from stopping me breathing.

Technically speaking, your own body is doing that to you as an over reaction to something that it thinks is attacking it.

smile.png

This isn't the right post to quote, but I don't feel like finding the right one.

Cats CAN be self-centered.  A cat in my neighborhood has been known to kill the feral rabbit population just because it could.  It doesn't eat the rabbit, it merely kills it and leaves it in your backyard.

Nah, that doesn't prove self centredness (however close to human behaviour that is) it's simply an animal and a predator and it kills stuff that moves, it's instinctual!

fm1978 said:

smile.png

You can submit all you like, but you'll get short-shrift from me.

daizeUK said:
Have you seen this?

*video removed from reply to keep the post readable

Meowist propaganda......

But you have to admit, that's a cool cat! :)

By the way, for the record, Tanglefoot beer and smoked cheese go together rather well!

In all the cats I've seen ( and I've seen a lot ) not one has ever growled at a stranger. Although I s'pose all the stress of having cameras stuck at him ( them? ) might make him grumpy

Not even if it was your little boy the cat was defending? :eek:

It's amazing that it's survived so long to be sure, and if it was a human it would be generally accepted that it has just as much right to exist as anyone else. So I think that cat should be treated the same as any other. If mr lockman does not deem any cats ' cool ', it would make sense that Janus cats be treated the same in his eyes.

Ah we're talking about a different cat TallTree, the video from post #1923

daizeUK said:
Not even if it was your little boy the cat was defending?
ohmy.png

A brave cat, yes.

Cool?
no.gif

My 7yo son has spent the last 10 minutes pretending to be a duckweed, walking in circles and talking to other duckweed as he passes.  "Hello Mrs. Duckweed, you're looking particularly ducky today. "  Is this normal?

Not sure about that particular behavior Daize, but my son and his friends do some pretty wacky stuff.  But, I suppose I did too as a kid.  :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back