The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
TallTree01 said:

Aww that cat... 
wub.png

That woman though... "You could look at him as a bad omen or a miracle"... 
nugget.gif

If you ask me that cat looked to be in pain. It was growling throughout the entire video. It wasn't happy. :-(

I think she was just uneasy about having strangers around, or maybe the camera equipment.  Cats will growl like that if they are nervous or feeling threatened.

TallTree01 said:
If you ask me that cat looked to be in pain. It was growling throughout the entire video. It wasn't happy.

I agree with Daize.  Cats don't like 'strangers'.  So, you can understand it being upset.

Would we love a cat twice as much because it has 2 faces?

I certainly wouldn't. Horrible things. Make me sneeze.

That may not be the cat's fault!

It might just be dust mites or dander for which the cat cannot be held accountable. You're a mean man not to like cats...I like cats and I'm a nice man.

One with 2 faces might just be pushing my love boundaries tho... Do they both sleep at the same time? 

fm1978 said:
That may not be the cat's fault!

It might just be dust mites or dander for which the cat cannot be held accountable. You're a mean man not to like cats...I like cats and I'm a nice man.

One with 2 faces might just be pushing my love boundaries tho... Do they both sleep at the same time? 

The cat is most certainly accountable - it chooses to be near me.

*shudders*

My husband's allergy to cats is the reason I keep fish now.  He did love our cats though, even though he suffered for it!

fm1978 said:
You're a mean man not to like cats...I like cats and I'm a nice man.

Hmm, I consider myself to be a decent man, and i don't particularly like cats. Although my GF LOVES cats :X

I happen to think cats are amongst the most self centred creatures around! :p

Ch4rlie said:

Hmm, I consider myself to be a decent man, and i don't particularly like cats. Although my GF LOVES cats
nugget.gif

I happen to think cats are amongst the most self centred creatures around!
tongue2.gif

So are humans. :p

Ch4rlie said:

Hmm, I consider myself to be a decent man, and i don't particularly like cats. Although my GF LOVES cats
nugget.gif

tongue2.gif

Haha, is it really possible for a cat to be self centred? Surely only humans can be self centred!

daizeUK said:
My husband's allergy to cats is the reason I keep fish now.  He did love our cats though, even though he suffered for it!

See that's where I differ. I resent cats for making me sneeze, and from stopping me breathing.

the_lock_man said:

See that's where I differ. I resent cats for making me sneeze, and from stopping me breathing.

Technically speaking, your own body is doing that to you as an over reaction to something that it thinks is attacking it.

I submit to you, ladies and gentlemen, that it's actually your own doing...  :)

eaglesaquarium said:

tongue2.gif

So are humans.
tongue2.gif

Note - said AMONGST the most self centred creatures around :p Although humans are top of the list, i agree :X

fm1978 said:
Haha, is it really possible for a cat to be self centred? Surely only humans can be self centred!

Of course they are! 
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back