Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ee-oo ee-oo
Ee ee-oo ee-oo
Ee umm umm a-way

A-wim-a-way, A-wim-a-way, A-wim-a-way, A-wim-a-way,
A-wim-a-way, A-wim-a-way, A-wim-a-way, A-wim-a-way,

There is far too much testosterone in this thread.  See, you've scared all the girls away!

daizeUK said:
There is far too much testosterone in this thread.  See, you've scared all the girls away!

You are joking, right?

This

TallTree01 said:
Sha-mone!
Sha-mone!
Sha-mone!
Owwww!

is Michael Jackson, hardly the most testosterone-filled individual who ever (moon)walked the Earth.

I think my filter is about to pack in, the flow has slowed to almost nothing after PWC today :/

My filter on one of my tanks tends to do that as well and most of the time it is just because there is algae or some kind of slime that has built up and restricted the water to flow correctly.

Yep I think you're right, I rinsed the filter floss and it was muckier than I expected.  I usually clean the filter fairly regularly but I guess I haven't done it in a while.  At least the flow is back to normal but now it's rattling, probably because I tried wiggling the impeller <doh>!

Also found two dead fry inside.  Poor little guys.  I'm going to get my external rigged up, I'll order the bits I need tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

daizeUK said:

i am still here!! late to the party again, but i am here!

one of my birds is talking more :D

az9 said:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I read some interesting things on this board... unfortunately, the above is not included in that statement.  Sorry.

comocrayfish5 said:

i am still here!! late to the party again, but i am here!

one of my birds is talking more
biggrin.png

Whats bad about testosterone eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back