Last One To Post Here Wins Thread 2

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_lock_man said:

lol well I'm not THAT young

You're 15 or 16. You ARE that young. And when you hit 42, you will think so too.

Don't even have to be 42 to believe that.  I'd say about 22-24 ought to do it.  That can easily be determined by how many friends of that age you have as you progress, or how you react when you are around a group of 15-16 year olds (especially those that you don't know).

Now I know why I thought Eagle was an old fogey
biggrin.png

Old fogey?  :sad:

I think I'll just take my geritol and head to bed.

I would like to pay my respects to a wonderful ram. She was with me for an amazing... I forget how long but it was amazing. R.I.P. my darling. :'( and may many punishments await the one who did this to you.

az9 said:
I would like to pay my respects to a wonderful ram. She was with me for an amazing... I forget how long but it was amazing. R.I.P. my darling. :'( and may many punishments await the one who did this to you.
I would like to pay respects to her also. I am sorry az, sounds like you were. really close :(

Thank you. She was one of the oldest fish in the tank.

Sorry about your ram.

I'm looking for car insurance and got presented with this lush piece of advertising:
"Diamond... a girl’s best friend. Handbag cover up to £300 & access to girly competitions "

Ooh ooh! Sign me up! HANDBAG cover! And girly competitions! Excuse me, I need to dance around like the dizzy girlie that I am right now! Gosh darn, if only they'd offered some free pink lipstick and maybe some frilly underwear too...

daizeUK said:
Sorry about your ram.I'm looking for car insurance and got presented with this lush piece of advertising:"Diamond... a girl’s best friend. Handbag cover up to £300 & access to girly competitions "Ooh ooh! Sign me up! HANDBAG cover! And girly competitions! Excuse me, I need to dance around like the dizzy girlie that I am right now! Gosh darn, if only they'd offered some free pink lipstick and maybe some frilly underwear too...
What company is that? I must buy it!

TallTree01 said:

Sorry about your ram.I'm looking for car insurance and got presented with this lush piece of advertising:"Diamond... a girl’s best friend. Handbag cover up to £300 & access to girly competitions "Ooh ooh! Sign me up! HANDBAG cover! And girly competitions! Excuse me, I need to dance around like the dizzy girlie that I am right now! Gosh darn, if only they'd offered some free pink lipstick and maybe some frilly underwear too...
What company is that? I must buy it!

Well, at a guess, I'd say they might be called "Diamond".
Dunno.gif

Yes it was. They used to be a company selling cheaper car insurance to women (because we're better drivers) but now that's illegal they have to resort to offering 'girly' perks instead.

So many jokes, so little time.......

Wasn't expecting to get away with the women being better drivers comment!

daizeUK said:
Wasn't expecting to get away with the women being better drivers comment!

I generally ignore absurd comments.  :p

Its absurd to compare 'male' drivers versus 'female' drivers.  There are terrible drivers on both sides of the gender gap.  Personally, I'm the person that I trust the most on the road, everyone else is a potentially life-threatening idiot behind the wheel.  Many are not, but its very hard to tell who is and who isn't the idiot in a split second.  Just expect them to do something stupid, and hope that they won't.

Wise words Eagle! I actually agree. My husband is the safer driver of the two of us and like you he prefers to be in control. My spatial awareness and reaction times let me down behind the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back