Kent

I'm in chatham very close to Rochester airport/toys r us, work at Hornby in Margate though, CT9 postcode lol

Another Kent resident here! I'm in Tonbridge so not too far from Maidstone, we recently got a brand new LFS open in town which is where we have got most of our fishies, and we got the kit from Maidenhead Aquatics at Polhill. Have been around most of the stockists in the West Kent/Maidstone area and they do seem to be the best but happy to hear any advice!

Currently looking for a bigger & better tank (possibly a Juwel Rio 180 or a Fluval Roma 200?) if anyone can recommend a local stockists?

Another Kent resident here! I'm in Tonbridge so not too far from Maidstone, we recently got a brand new LFS open in town which is where we have got most of our fishies, and we got the kit from Maidenhead Aquatics at Polhill. Have been around most of the stockists in the West Kent/Maidstone area and they do seem to be the best but happy to hear any advice!

Currently looking for a bigger & better tank (possibly a Juwel Rio 180 or a Fluval Roma 200?) if anyone can recommend a local stockists?

Welcome :)

Arc aquatics in Gillingham are good, got my tank in there. Bit further away from you but still worth a visit if your passing are living reef on Dartford and abacus aquatics in sidcup. Abacus aquatics is a superb little shop. Whereabouts is the new shop on tonbridge? Will call by next time I head in that direction.

Another one from Kent, I'm in Rainham which isn't too far from Maidstone. New to the hobby set my first tank up 3 months ago.

Arc aquatics in Gillingham are good, got my tank in there. Bit further away from you but still worth a visit if your passing are living reef on Dartford and abacus aquatics in sidcup. Abacus aquatics is a superb little shop. Whereabouts is the new shop on tonbridge? Will call by next time I head in that direction.

It's in one of the little arcades off the high street, it's called 'fintastics'. It's the only place within a 15 min drive from us, there are others little further out but I am still very nervous of transporting fish longer distances.

I will certainly take a look if I happen to be headed that way, we went on a bit of a tour last weekend to see what's out there, there is a place in East Peckham which had some interesting fish I hadn't seen elsewhere, alas no room for them until tank 3 is cycled :S

Most reactions

Back