jb12288

Moved On
Reaction score
over the weekend i rescaped my tank

OLD:
fulltank504.jpg

NEW:
newlayout2.jpg

which one do you guys think is better. i am currently on the hunt for some nice driftwood. i am going to this creek close to my house tomorrow, so hopefully i will find a nice big piece and a few small pieces

here is my male gold sev
goldie.jpg

he is by far my favorite.

second pic looks loads better and that fish has beautifull colouring

i have some extra plants from my previous tank i can put in there. but that means going into the basement and washing them good.

I guess it'll be worth it for a nice effect.

Doesnt your oscar like to move the plastic plants though nelly?
As from my experiences oscars are never truely happy with there home and love to redecorate :p

but dont you think my sevs would attempt to eat the plastic plants? i mean everytime i drop some live plants in there, its a like a military attack on them. it is all gone in a matter of 2 or 3 days

They would bite on it and realize.. wait a minute, this isn't good tasting... and prob leave the plants alone. They may still put them where they want so be prepared for that, but I doubt they will try and eat them after a few days

Ox :good:

i will get down in my basement today and find them...also bout to go to the creek...hopefully i will have some luck finding a piece of bogwood. if no, i will go in the woods behind my house and find one. and about that, would it be safe to do that, bake it in the oven for a while, then soak it for a few weeks?

2nd pic looks good and I agree some plastic plants would make it look so much better. I've had plastic plants with big cichlids and had no problems with them

Most reactions

Back