just had to show you this

sounds good. I don»'t get the part about the undergravel filter in a tank that big though... buty the price is right!

A bit silly that the base and hood is not included - one would kinda need those. And what on earth is he planning to do with the base and hood ? :blink:

yeah good point, would also have lots of smaller fish in it rather than just a couple of bigs 1,s. bet it would look stunning with loads of colour in there

think it does include the base n hood, think he just saying the size of the tank is just the glass measurments & the base n hood are extra. i think :blink: :dunno:

trace1 said:
think it does include the base n hood, think he just saying the size of the tank is just the glass measurments & the base n hood are extra. i think :blink: :dunno:
[snapback]914536[/snapback]​
gotcha :) perhaps I just misunderstood.

That tank is crying out for a large school of smaller, more colourful fish. I'd get rid of those big ugly fish in a second.

paul.

just proves how big Black Pacu can get (they get larger), impressive

I would buy it in a heart beat

DD

just been :drool: over it again n realised theres been no bids on it, so looks like it wwill sell for £350, i wish i had £350 :-( the tanks only bout half an hour away from me & i want it sooooooooo bad :drool: lol

I live in Chester and just happen to have a number of £1000's in my bank after selling my house (moved in with GF)!! :hyper:

*steve feels money burning an extremely large hole in his pocket* :shifty:

My LFS has a ten foot tank with a stingray female and 3 babies in it. She is so gorgeous (sadly not for sale). When I am a millionnaire...

xx

We collected a 5' x 18" x 24" complete with base and hood, and it nearly killed me and my better half to lift it. It needs some work (and a good clean), so it is not set up yet, but I am SO looking forward to it! :D

My heart goes out to this poor chap! Can you imagine getting rid of that to go and live 'back home'? :no:

WAG741L said:
We collected a 5' x 18" x 24" complete with base and hood, and it nearly killed me and my better half to lift it.  It needs some work (and a good clean), so it is not set up yet, but I am SO looking forward to it!  :D

My heart goes out to this poor chap!  Can you imagine getting rid of that to go and live 'back home'? :no:
[snapback]914612[/snapback]​
Let's hope "live back home" might mean a lovely sunny country such as Oz, NZ or South Africa !

thebaldranger, quick ! buy it :D

bloozoo2 said:
WAG741L said:
We collected a 5' x 18" x 24" complete with base and hood, and it nearly killed me and my better half to lift it.  It needs some work (and a good clean), so it is not set up yet, but I am SO looking forward to it!  :D

My heart goes out to this poor chap!  Can you imagine getting rid of that to go and live 'back home'? :no:
[snapback]914612[/snapback]​
Let's hope "live back home" might mean a lovely sunny country such as Oz, NZ or South Africa !

thebaldranger, quick ! buy it :D
[snapback]914616[/snapback]​

Now what an optimist you must be!

I envisioned going back to live with 'mum and dad' (you know - 'you treat this place like an hotel')!

But then, as a pessimist, I think I am never disappointed, only occasionally pleasantly surprised!

thebaldranger said:
I live in Chester and just happen to have a number of £1000's in my bank after selling my house (moved in with GF)!! :hyper:

*steve feels money burning an extremely large hole in his pocket* :shifty:
[snapback]914609[/snapback]​

well you better hurry then cos its only got 10mins left. lol.

Most reactions

Back