just had to show you this

thebaldranger said:
trace1 said:
you could teach baby to swim in that  :rofl: . congrats on baby btw
[snapback]914631[/snapback]​
thanks. I can't wait! :D

not looking forward to the sleepless nights though, but I suppose i could always do some TFF'ing in the early hours while I am feeding the baby!! :thumbs:

steve
[snapback]914657[/snapback]​
oh i am glad we don't have to do that anymore lol, but think 5 kids are enuff lol. oldest is 15 n youngest is nearly 8 so they pretty easy now. :D

If you bought that tank at £500 you would be being ripped off to the extreem, my tank has practically the same dimensions but is wide instead of tall (creates a greater surface area) and only cost £220 brand new. That tank will also need additional heating and filtration to run properly, it takes two 350 watt heaters in my tank to keep the temperature stable during the winter months and three Eheim 2217 filters to circulate enough water for effecient filtrattion. Some people live in a dream world when it comes to second hand aquariums and think they can get back close to what they paid for it, personally if i sold mine i wouldnt be expecting more than £250 for the complete set up (minus the fish of course).

But this eBay one came with a great base and hood as well. And all the stuff in it.
I think at £350 it's a very good deal.

nice tank. I like the big fish but it needs some plants bigtime. What does that price equal in American money?? :dunno:

Most reactions

Back