Just Bought A 5000g Tank

Why the heck would anyone want a 3ft sand bed? That's a hell of a lot of wasted volume, not to mention something that deep will deffo get DSB-ish.....

how about... invites everyone from this site if anyone has any oversize fish that need to be rehome...this way you get your fish for free and after the cost of the tank you can't have much too much money to buy any fishes :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 shell dweller it would love the sand lol youd never c it

I have one at work! LoL. We have a 5500 reef tank at work. Iv only been their for two days, but trust me you dont want a tank that big. It took me 3 hours to clean alge this morning. We have 3 black fin reef sharks and a really big yellow and black eel.

J4MES...This place will build you a BIG TANK.... not 5,000. It would either be 4,500 or 6,000 and it will have to be Acrylic.

The 6,000 is just under $140,000 U.S. Dollars. Go ahead charge it. :lol:

And check out the price of the 45,000 Gal.

I'd have an Amazonian tank with tons of Angels, Discus, Neons, and Congo Tetras (even though they're not amazonian). Actually the tank in the esquire house done by Tom Barr is basically my dream tank if it had Congos.

Behemoth Tank This is Tom Barr's (plantbrain) thread where he describes the evolution of the tank.

Esquire House Click video tour at the bottom and then the picture of the tank to the right. It's absolutely beautiful.

yeah i'd love to do a really nice enormous community, still stick to just a handful of species but have absolutely loads of each one

maybe 10x altum angels
200x congo tetras
200x dwarf neon rainbows
200x rummy nose tetra's
200x cories
handful of nice fancy plecs

oh :blush: , yeh i knew that, i was just playin along :X

Most reactions

Back