Join The Oscar Club, Its Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ive just found 2 (not a pair as yet) oscars on ebay very close to me.....no tank space tho :( they are only 6 inches so just about ready to rip eachother apart no doubt :lol:

wish i hadnt looked now
theres a beautiful pair in linconshire too.. no idea where that is tho, prob just as well

LOL you are trying to tempt me!

The pair in Lincs is near a mate of mine (North East Coast - near Skegness)

Ok, decision - I'm going to clear, bleach and recycle the tank of death. Try again as I know I do want an Oscar. It'll take me a week or two to get it empty and ready to cycle but I am wondering if any oscar clubbers would be able to spare a bit of mature media when I'm ready?

Cheers guys.

OMG - near me on ebay, a 64l tank 'complete' with 2x Oscar and a plec! :(

aw 4 oscars for 99p......poor little buggers, hope they get a good home!

64l flippin eck :( i hate people that do that!

yeah go on get the tank sorted and try again, it may be the best way to go :)

Me too, I've asked if they will sell the fish seperately but no reply yet. That said I'll bid on the tank too if it stays cheap.

oh well done :) hope they see sense and sell them to you.. good luck,my fingers n toes are crossed for you x x x x x x

cheers Shelagh here's hoping, cos even if they have to sit in my 100l for 2-4 weeks while the big one gets sorted it can't be worse than 64l...

Ok, I've bid on them. If I have to buy a 64l tank then so be it.

Just back online as i changed IP and had some hassles with the new setup.

Indigoj i am so sorry to hear about your losses :( also very glad to hear that you are not giving up though.

hey hun, hows the bidding going? im well excited for you, and yes i agree whatever you have for them for now is way better than what they have already :)

5 days to go. I am highest bidder at the mo. I hope I can get them as I hate to think of some one getting them and thinging they are ok in that tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back