Job Interview

I had to do a 20 minute presentation on IP addressing for my current job, in front of several IT lecturers :blink:

Good luck, sure you will get the job.

Jon

I got the job!

They offered it to me pretty much straight away :D

They were very relaxed and asked some general questions, nothing too taxing thankfully :)

I start Monday March 21st!!

Ben :D :D

So can you get me a deal on a 500 gal? ;) :p

Congrats! I am glad you got the job. One more fish employee who KNOWS about fish. :thumbs: Great job. Just make sure you don't fall for any of the fish in the store...I did and I quickly overstocked my tanks. :crazy:

Can't wait to start.

Im a little nervous about getting used to it. Will be quite a different atmosphere to what I am useful but hopefully i can just get down to it and work my ass off!

Ben

So i startedon Monday, and today i learnt how to use their tills and I am really starting to get into the swing of things!

The people are really nice, wouldnt have a bad word to say about any of them! The place is MUCH bigger than i realised, there are massive stock rooms etc that you wouldnt see when you are a customer!

I am having alot of fun and actually look forward to going to work tomorrow! Makes a change from my old job :p

Ben :)

Thats great to hear! I wish you good luck!

I was offered a job at a lfs when I turn 14 (in May) and in the summer I'm thinking of taking it :)

Most reactions

Back